2021 Yankees Season | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

WE WILL TRADE FOR GERRIT COLE AND AARON JUDGE

You had your chance at Cole and he completely ignored you in free agency. You ended up with that loudmouth who couldn't clean off Cole cleats.

You had your chance at Cole and he completely ignored you in free agency. You ended up with that loudmouth who couldn't clean off Cole cleats.
NOW WE WILL TRADE FOR HIM SO HE CAN HAVE CLEANER CLEATS

You don’t recognize those names? #NotaTrueYankeeFan

mm1NATY.gif

Gonna need a 1st base our outfield guy on a cheap contract we can trade for. We need some lineup and depth help.

Gonna need a 1st base our outfield guy on a cheap contract we can trade for. We need some lineup and depth help.
Wade and Andújar can play outfield. Stanton probably can in an emergency. I think the bigger problem is shortstop at the moment. With Torres out and if Urshela is unavailable, Wade is the only shortstop.

Wade and Andújar can play outfield. Stanton probably can in an emergency. I think the bigger problem is shortstop at the moment. With Torres out and if Urshela is unavailable, Wade is the only shortstop.
DJ has played a few games there at the MLB level.

This Gleyber Torres news is so bizarre and I feel like something must be inaccurate. Getting COVID twice in 6 months? Getting COVID after being vaccinated? This odds of that have to be well under 1%. It also makes me question some decisions here

-Why were players only getting vaccinated in April?
-Why were they getting JNJ when PFE/MRNA have much better efficacy?
-Did players immediately mingle with each other? It takes time to build antibodies

It sounds like they left it up to the teams and there were lots of inconsistencies with the approach.

ill assume you use that phrase loosely...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom