2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

I hope there are more fans at our game than this Bahamas Bowl, I think there are literally like 200 people there, it's a good game though

I hope there are more fans at our game than this Bahamas Bowl, I think there are literally like 200 people there
I was hoping for a better view of the stands but that’s about what I saw. Probably why we aren’t getting a better view of the stands

Hale10.png

I can’t believe a team wins 9 games and the reward is playing at Fenway on December 17th in front of a tiny crowd.

I have rode the emotional roller coaster with Jawar. I was as psyched as I have ever been about a recruit (at least in the past 20 years), (Clicking up to the top of the coaster very slowly), then he can’t come the first year,(hit that peak and go screaming down), he actually comes to Cuse and you see him in the spring game (climbing back up), he plays then starts and show’s glimpses of what he can be, (highest peak of all), transfers to Lville and becomes what I thought he could be(hugest, fastest roller coaster dip in the world and I puke half way down and me shirt is covered when I get off ) oh well good to see him killing it.

Having fun with his mom this morning. FYI he was here a week ago and was getting on the plane when he read a text about the coach leaving. No notice from the school It was a shock, so glad he is doing well today. From his mom: Kind of cool

Having fun with his mom this morning. FYI he was here a week ago and was getting on the plane when he read a text about the coach leaving. No notice from the school It was a shock, so glad he is doing well today. From his mom: Kind of cool
Neat story! I was so psyched when he signed. Good to see him doing well.

He is a good player. He could find a spot in the league as a receiver out of the backfield and return man.

He is a good player. He could find a spot in the league as a receiver out of the backfield and return man.
I believe he is hoping for a combine invite. That was what I was told about 3 weeks ago. But his parents don't get involved in his football decisions. He has coaches and others who have guided him since 9th grade.

Jawhar's mom thinks he injured. Let's hope not, or it is minor. Not the plan not to play him later in the game.

Jawhar's mom thinks he injured. Let's hope not, or it is minor. Not the plan not to play him later in the game.
He definitely asked our after his last carry. Both backs helped by the fact that the OL is killing Cincy D

Phew. He's back...Maybe a cramp? His mom is very relieved...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom