2022-23 Bowl Season | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Bowl Season

Maybe something minor going on...Only in for 1 play, but CO PLAYER OF THE GAME!!!!

Cinci’s run defense was AWFUL this whole game. Both Jordan and Turner had big numbers and usually got to the second level untouched. The bowl was characterized as a battle of assistant coaches and backup players.

I can’t believe a team wins 9 games and the reward is playing at Fenway on December 17th in front of a tiny crowd.
That's why they're moving to the Big 12

Baylor looked they had never watched any film for the Air Force game last night.. D was ok most of the game but the offense had not idea what they were calling.

Baylor looked they had never watched any film for the Air Force game last night.. D was ok most of the game but the offense had not idea what they were calling.
I always pick Air Force to lose and it blows up on me. I finally remembered that this year and they came through for me.

I watched parts of the Fort Worth Bowl last night and Independence Bowl today and there is NOBODY in the stands for both games. Is the TV money enough to turn a profit? The Gasparilla Bowl is on now with Wake and crowd is better but still sparse.

At halftime of the Houston Louisiana game they had a real nice story about WF QB Hartman. He missed a month earlier in the year due to blood clots formed because his ribs near his collar bone were too close and didn’t allow blood to flow properly through the arteries there. I’m sure I did a poor job explaining it but I’m not a doctor and didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Recovery from the surgery to remove a rib can be as much as 3 months but he was back in 4 weeks. I’m rooting for him.

At halftime of the Houston Louisiana game they had a real nice story about WF QB Hartman. He missed a month earlier in the year due to blood clots formed because his ribs near his collar bone were too close and didn’t allow blood to flow properly through the arteries there. I’m sure I did a poor job explaining it but I’m not a doctor and didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn last night. Recovery from the surgery to remove a rib can be as much as 3 months but he was back in 4 weeks. I’m rooting for him.
Sounds similar to the condition that Kris Kreider of the NY Rangers had a few years back. He had it surgically repaired and was better than ever.

Hartman is going to test the Draft waters. Clawson has stated he will not go to the portal for another QB but rather stick with the QBs he has for next year.

Happy for Jerry Kill, ex-Minnesota coach (was Gopher coach last time we played them in Texas Bowl), had some serious health issues that kept him out of coaching for awhile

Last edited:
Kansas-Arkansas in 2 OT.

Kansas going for 2 and denied, but Arkansas called for targeting at the 1 yard line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom