2022-23 Portal Cup | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2022-23 Portal Cup

Per THIS source, the portal will now be open for the next 16 days, between April 15th [today] and April 30th.

Hope to see Babers and the coaching staff continue to add to the talent base, and position next year's team for a repeat bowl appearance.

What positions do people want to see filled?
Two more O Lineman, maybe even three
WR
RB
DB

Our D has the potential to be a monster, but adding an experienced DB would make me happy. Definitely need some OL help and some skill position help.

Morgan - in the Portal.
Screenshot_20230417_143706_Chrome.jpg

we may add another DL but we will also have to wait to see if others from the team enter the portal over the next week. Currently have around six open scholarship. Need OL, CB maybe power back. Also not sure about some of the other jucos that were initially offered but waiting on grades to commit.

Entry into the portal ends on Sunday, 4/30...exiting is another thing.
And just a reminder that April 30 is the last time a player can declare himself available for transfer until after the 2023 season.

So anyone on Syracuse's roster on May 1, as far as I understand, cannot transfer to another FBS school (or anywhere, maybe) before the fall season.

And just a reminder that April 30 is the last time a player can declare himself available for transfer until after the 2023 season.

So anyone on Syracuse's roster on May 1, as far as I understand, cannot transfer to another FBS school (or anywhere, maybe) before the fall season.
I should have added unless they are a Grad Transfer.

I don't understand some of these tweets. They seem to indicate other schools and ones with $$$ lose starting players too. But I've read on here it only happens to us.

So are these all satire tweets? I don't know how to Twitter with my tweet, so I'm not sure...

I don't understand some of these tweets. They seem to indicate other schools and ones with $$$ lose starting players too. But I've read on here it only happens to us.

So are these all satire tweets? I don't know how to Twitter with my tweet, so I'm not sure...

Agreed. I’ve said that a few times. Other teams are losing starters too. There’s a list someplace of the best players still in the portal for bball. Many name teams. Michigan, Gonzaga, Arkansas, etc. Must be they don’t understand NIL either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom