2022 Coaching Carousel | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Coaching Carousel

46C6DB54-2085-4600-BD94-3AD38BA9BC18.jpeg

Sounds like they possibly want to go Sean Miller part II?
Sean Miller would be an insane choice. He’s going to have a show cause penalty against him. A Chris Mack return would make a lot of sense.

Prediction Scott Drew will get a megaoffer from Florida
I don’t know if he’d take it. The problem with Baylor is that the fan base is kind of meh. Florida isn’t much better. I think Drew would only leave for a Kentucky, Kansas, Duke or Carolina blue blood job.

You have to hand it to South Carolina, not to let cheating get in the way of hiring a coach. FBI..that is folks from Washington D.C. ain't it?

This is admittedly a little tongue in cheek, but is there any way the SEC is still a part of the NCAA ten years from now? Five years from now even?

matt mcmahon st Murray st is 43 with a proven track record. understand gamecocks and terps are after him. dammit JB had you only left with your boys like we expected we might be in this conversation as well.

matt mcmahon st Murray st is 43 with a proven track record. understand gamecocks and terps are after him. dammit JB had you only left with your boys like we expected we might be in this conversation as well.
as much as we will hate it, whenever JB leaves, whether that was after the Duke game last week, or in a year or two, he is going to be replaced by someone currently on staff. You can't tell me that the "plan" he talked about a couple of weeks ago is just a plan for his retirement date, it very likely is also the plan for who takes over and that would have to be a current staff member.

as much as we will hate it, whenever JB leaves, whether that was after the Duke game last week, or in a year or two, he is going to be replaced by someone currently on staff. You can't tell me that the "plan" he talked about a couple of weeks ago is just a plan for his retirement date, it very likely is also the plan for who takes over and that would have to be a current staff member.
if "the plan" comes off as well as his "game plans" lately don't bet on it succeeding. first tournament i remember where i'm paying more attention to the coaches than the players.

Hurley explodes on the court during every game.
He was surprisingly calm in their loss yesterday. He was stalking all over the court but kept his normal histrionics subdued. Was he warned or have an epiphany?

if "the plan" comes off as well as his "game plans" lately don't bet on it succeeding. first tournament i remember where i'm paying more attention to the coaches than the players.
if his plan is to promote one of his assistants, which we know is the plan, then don't bet on Wildhack having the sack to say no. We saw how that went when JB reneged on his retirement/Hop succession plan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom