2022 Coaching Carousel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Coaching Carousel

Is it worth it if it's a career killer? Would think an OSU OC could get a better job with some potential
Career killer? He'll be back to being an OC and will make more than the 550K he was making at OSU. You double your salary, you always make the move. Make the money while you can.

Auburn fired Coach Harsin today.

A77E0CB9-88F0-42AD-978A-D92C204AD054.jpeg

if they don't hire Hugh Freeze I will be stunned. dude is a weasel but he can coach, and while some coaches won't want to go to Auburn with their insane meddling boosters, especially after seeing the sleazefest they pulled on Harsin about the fake affair, Freeze will be willing since he has baggage. And it will be much easier for the boosters to pin an affair on him if need be in a couple of years. the hire was a bad fit, and never made sense from day one

Deion Sanders talking to Colorado and South Florida

Scum move doing it before the last game. He can't wait to talk to them? Guess it is a good fit as they want scum.

Most of these coaches do the same thing. Including DB. That’s why I can’t judge the portal or players not playing a bowl game. Their coaches will drop them in a second so why can’t they.

I think Deion could recruit anywhere.
You know, I believe you’re right. I just think he’d have an easier job recruiting kids to the beauty of Florida not to mention the in-state talent instead of the snowy tundra of Colorado.
Prime Time could recruit 5 star talent to Syracuse.

You know, I believe you’re right. I just think he’d have an easier job recruiting kids to the beauty of Florida not to mention the in-state talent instead of the snowy tundra of Colorado.
Prime Time could recruit 5 star talent to Syracuse.

Yeah probably. Boulder is ten times nicer than South Florida in my opinion...but I know most teenagers (and people in general) would disagree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom