2022 Football season parking | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Football season parking

I don't know what map you're looking at...

I know Im not too bright.. but why dont they have the parking map that shots the lots and the app that lets you select the lots use the same colors and be linked in some way.. if you are a new person why would they know where the random 3 letter acronyms were anyway? CAG HAR who knows what they are if you are just starting to become a STH?

I just got an email 5 minutes ago, seemingly out of nowhere, about being able to upgrade my parking pass. I purchased Manley North earlier this year and now have the chance to upgrade closer to the Dome by reaching out to my Rep before end of the day tomorrow. It says I can select from all lots. Pretty tempting to be honest.

Public onsale in Monday 5/16

I just got an email 5 minutes ago, seemingly out of nowhere, about being able to upgrade my parking pass. I purchased Manley North earlier this year and now have the chance to upgrade closer to the Dome by reaching out to my Rep before end of the day tomorrow. It says I can select from all lots. Pretty tempting to be honest.

Would assume this is asking if again if you want to be in the upgrade process

I know that all the “group a” lots are sold out.

A few are left in the “group b”.

The upgrade process ends tomorrow and then anything left will be out to the rest who decided not to upgrade

Get a west lot pass.

I just was on the clock and was able to get a west pass.looked be like 40 or 50 left

Do you know if that was for all WEST lots, or do you have choose between the two?
West (HENRY) & West (STANDARD WEST)

Do you know if that was for all WEST lots, or do you have choose between the two?
In the past I believe they were all together and I believe it was the same as past years

Both

I'm glad I stopped in today... I may have missed out. I don't think I ever received an email reminder. I have been a Manley South guy for years so there are plenty left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom