2022 Football season parking | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Football season parking

In the map hyperlinked to my email, Henry is listed as a red lot ($200). Unfortunately it's still the only one dual-designated as "West Stadium" with another lot. Hopefully before I croak they'll sell passes to Henry alone so the lot isn't closed when we arrive.

Putting the two together actually opens up additional slots for people to get Fine/Harrison spots. If they sold it as a standalone a lot of people would get shut out.

Putting the two together actually opens up additional slots for people to get Fine/Harrison spots. If they sold it as a standalone a lot of people would get shut out.
Maybe some would pick the other lot. For those wanting Henry, it would certainly help if they asked staff/grad students to park somewhere else once a week. That's probably 1/3 of the spaces opened up.

Maybe some would pick the other lot. For those wanting Henry, it would certainly help if they asked staff/grad students to park somewhere else once a week. That's probably 1/3 of the spaces opened up.

Well that's the major issue and one SU has refused to address save for the first few games after the law school dorm was built.

Well that's the major issue and one SU has refused to address save for the first few games after the law school dorm was built.
I'm not trying to get grad students towed or anything. But to me, this is a fan experience issue. If SU truly wants to value fans, they have to recognize tailgates. And if they recognize tailgates, they should sell Henry passes ... cuz that's where we TG. Parking in another lot isn't practical with all the chairs, beer, food, etc.. we have to lug along with us. True (to your point), if they sell Henry alone it could be $300 instead of $200 (too much for some). Or, maybe some TG's would move to avoid the higher cost. Either way, they know we're there and but have refused to sell separate passes. And it's no fun to pay and get shut out.

Last edited:
I can login to ticketmaster just fine.. i cant login at all into the mycuse.

i used to use an oss.ticketmaster link but that is gone.. i see an am.ticketmaster link now

ticketmaster i login and see nothing. use that same login to mycuse and nothing. click the forgot email and it says i dont exist.

so more digging. the email sends me to when you click the mycuse account hyperlink

its asking for a username what would that be? its not my email address. it used to also work with my acct # but not any more.

Last edited:
I can login to ticketmaster just fine.. i cant login at all into the mycuse.

i used to use an oss.ticketmaster link but that is gone.. i see an am.ticketmaster link now

ticketmaster i login and see nothing. use that same login to mycuse and nothing. click the forgot email and it says i dont exist.

so more digging. the email sends me to when you click the mycuse account hyperlink

its asking for a username what would that be? its not my email address. it used to also work with my acct # but not any more.

You use your mycuse email and password.

Just got the email, 5/10 3:36 pm for us.
You might call your rep...since you already purchased Manley North?

Maybe they are giving you a chance to upgrade on 5/10?

Last edited:
You might call your rep...since you already purchase Manley North?

Maybe they are giving you a chance to upgrade on 5/10?
Yeah it must be. After chatting with you a while back I’m convinced Manley North is where I want to be, just want to secure it that’s all.

so the answer to my issue is the link they sent in the email was the wrong link.. much better when they send the correct one.

so the answer to my issue is the link they sent in the email was the wrong link.. much better when they send the correct one.

How did you get it fixed? Call your rep and they sent you a new link? I know a few people, including me, whose links don’t work. Doesn’t accept the username and password which I know is correct.

Yea, that’s the mycuse link which I can get into. But that’s not where parking selection is I don’t think. Other times it would have a pop up telling you how much time before your opportunity.

you are right.. the parking option is gone again.. it was there last friday when they had me try it..

I emailed my guy again and asked whats up..

Yeah it must be. After chatting with you a while back I’m convinced Manley North is where I want to be, just want to secure it that’s all.

If you’ve already bought your pass there is nothing to secure. The only people really buying passes right now are the ones who want to secure premium parking lots

Right? Lol

so they said they removed the link since people are in the buying process now..

If you’ve already bought your pass there is nothing to secure. The only people really buying passes right now are the ones who want to secure premium parking lots

Right? Lol
Is premium everything other than skytop? I couldnt buy my pass yet from previous years when I bought my tickets. I was told though you could call and buy Manley now most likely and not wait..

you are right.. the parking option is gone again.. it was there last friday when they had me try it..

I emailed my guy again and asked whats up..

New emails went out

so they said they removed the link since people are in the buying process now..

That’s not true. The link wasn’t there the last several days either. But I’m all set. They did it a little different this year since the pop up wasn’t working right.

Right? Lol
I don’t know, the whole thing is confusing to me.

Just checked with my ticket rep, to be fair I was over thinking things. If I don’t do anything, I have my original choice. So I’ll sit out the lottery system as I already have what I want. Sorry about the confusion guys.

Just checked with my ticket rep, to be fair I was over thinking things. If I don’t do anything, I have my original choice. So I’ll sit out the lottery system as I already have what I want. Sorry about the confusion guys.
No worries...you acted when an opportunity was there. You have a great parking lot.

The site tells me I have 12 days to select but then times me out. Why is this stuff so hard? Had to call and have it done, which defeats the purpose of the website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom