2022 Football season parking | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Football season parking

yep i am having issues even though i type in the correct password it keeps saying wrong.

yep i am having issues even though i type in the correct password it keeps saying wrong.

did you get an updated email today?

yep today

you can just go into your account the was you normally would. disregard the email link. at you day/time a pop up will be there.

you can just go into your account the was you normally would. disregard the email link. at you day/time a pop up will be there.
hope so

So for the West lot we select Harrison? What should I be looking for to make sure I get Fine lot if available? My time spot is late tomorrow afternoon.

Just purchased my ticket just now for West. There are 105 spots left as of right now. I didn't look at any other lots.

its interesting they took away the ability of people to actually browse and see options ahead of time.. some people might want to have the discussion about moving if they have a group that goes, but why waste energy on decisions of lots that might not even be open when your time comes up..

Today was my day. I also could not log in. I hadn't read Bee's note above, (always read bees first!). I called my rep, David Becker and he set me up for my usual at Manley South with no problem. Thank God for Alexander Graham Bell!

916726dd217f22d4efa2b8369eb30b11--edinburgh-scotland-inventors.jpg

I logged into MyCuse account at 3:44 PM per the email and a countdown clock was on the screen. Process went smoothly and I was able to secure the Waverly lot again this season.

Hoping the seat assignment process next year works this smoothly.

Vanessa is VG...however, my only critique is she needs to identify herself when calling.
Yea i havent talked to her, but i think everything is all set for my time next week

I logged into MyCuse account at 3:44 PM per the email and a countdown clock was on the screen. Process went smoothly and I was able to secure the Waverly lot again this season.

Hoping the seat assignment process next year works this smoothly.
Same.. .was yesterday and booked west lot but yes same smooth process. From iPad browser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom