2022 Men’s U21 Championship: Aug 10-20 in Ireland | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Men’s U21 Championship: Aug 10-20 in Ireland

how does quint (and the other announcer) not know the timeout rules? how is that possible?

the energy expended on the FO and ensuing struggle for the ball compares to a minute wrestling a very strong opponent. It is exhausting. Maybe once or twice a game an ssdm who plays most of the game at his usual position can handle both well. Why not recruit an FO or transfer FO or train a second line mid to do it. Makes no sense to me to use Aviles.
Element of surprise. Very little film means very little knowledge. Not suggesting he becomes an FO, just saying he can be mixed-in and create uncertainty and excitement. Imagine the momentum he could create for his team.

He's an elite athlete. He can handle the physical element and can certainly take more than "Maybe once or twice a game an ssdm who plays most of the game".

Element of surprise. Very little film means very little knowledge. Not suggesting he becomes an FO, just saying he can be mixed-in and create uncertainty and excitement. Imagine the momentum he could create for his team.

He's an elite athlete. He can handle the physical element and can certainly take more than "Maybe once or twice a game an ssdm who plays most of the game".
good points

NO surprise. I'm really looking forward to seeing Hiltz back in the Dome. Can they just sit him out of the scrimmages in the Fall and January please...
I was told he got hurt in the Michigan Spring 2021 Scrimmage. Any reports on how this happened ? Clean vs Dirty ? Who was the Michigan player who hurt him ?

I was told he got hurt in the Michigan Spring 2021 Scrimmage. Any reports on how this happened ? Clean vs Dirty ? Who was the Michigan player who hurt him ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom