2022 National Senior All American Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 National Senior All American Game

Have only seen a few minutes but it looks like Kempney had a nice goal. Rhoa had a great assist in transition where he flipped it cross crease underhand. Spallina looks like he had at least one goal.
Spallina has 3 assists & put a goal in on the run out of the box. I’m most excited to see McCool in goal in the 2nd half. Not much film out there on him.

Random thought: I get Pat Perritt vibes watching Michael Leo. Lefty, Long Island, short & stocky, strong shot & not afraid to unleash it, brash & will get in an opponent’s ear. I think his future on The Hill is at middie, especially since Hiltz has the lefty attack spot on lock for (hopefully) the next 3 years.

So what’s the score and what’s the future orange stat sheet looking like?

thats now the second time the ref called it American ball when he was clearly right there to see that Nationals had backed the ball up. SMDH. Both leading to goals on the other end.

Let’s go!!! Building a winning culture. I had Joey for 3G 4A. I’m celebrating with some Killabrew everything wings. OrangeDW knows what it is.
What was the stat breakdown for our boys… Offense and Defense?

Is there gonna be a replay or will this pop up on YouTube? Would love to be able to watch this.

The actual draft is kinda interesting, not sure if it’s worth the 20 minutes but here it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom