2022 National Senior All American Game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 National Senior All American Game

Looks like it would be fun to watch if anyone can find a replay!

Looks like it would be fun to watch if anyone can find a replay!
last year it went up on youtube the following day.
should be there or lsn at some point, maybe soon.

here's one... for game winner, spallina draws a slide and his cover man never makes it back to the shooter. pass, pass and a 4 goal comeback. spallina was in on at least 3.

They have 2024 and 2024 championships on YouTube

2024 DMV vs Maryland
2023 DMV vs South

last year it went up on youtube the following day.
should be there or lsn at some point, maybe soon.

here's one... for game winner, spallina draws a slide and his cover man never makes it back to the shooter. pass, pass and a 4 goal comeback. spallina was in on at least 3.

Let’s hope it gets there by tomo at least.
I wanna watch it.

Let’s hope it gets there by tomo at least.
I wanna watch it.
Everything always used to go right on the website immediately after broadcasting it, so idk why it hasn’t been uploaded yet. Props to them for even streaming these games in the first place, but lately but they’ve been slacking.

They have 2024 and 2024 championships on YouTube

2024 DMV vs Maryland
2023 DMV vs South
Is the big guy in the orange on the sidelines seen at the 1:07:40 mark of the youtube above Pietramala? I can't quite make it out.

Is the big guy in the orange on the sidelines seen at the 1:07:40 mark of the youtube above Pietramala? I can't quite make it out.
If you zoom in it looks like the shirt says Syracuse with the block S and Nike symbol, so I believe it is Petro!

Not sure why it matters either way but that is clearly Petro. Maybe his arms were getting sunburned so he swapped the blue polo out for a longsleeve orange shirt. Mystery solved

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom