2022 NFL Thread | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

It can not be possible to fail as much as Brian Schottenheimer and keep getting jobs. Jerry Jones and Cowboys fans deserve exactly what is coming to them.
why do cowboys fans deserve what you
perceive as bad coaching? Seems like a petty personal attack on people who choose a certain team for their entertainment.

It was either Marty's son or Bob McAdoo-uche. (lose/lose)

Fats McCarthy loves retreads from his old boys network because he doesn't need to tell them how he takes his coffee.

None of it matters as long as Jerry Jones is picking players and Dak Prescott is QB.

I thought the 2000 Ravens 30 for 30 was really good last night. Although Tony Siragusa talking about having to get an enema an hour before a game to fix his upset stomach might be the most disturbing visual of all-time.

Although Tony Siragusa talking about having to get an enema an hour before a game to fix his upset stomach might be the most disturbing visual of all-time.
Didn’t he die?

I thought the 2000 Ravens 30 for 30 was really good last night. Although Tony Siragusa talking about having to get an enema an hour before a game to fix his upset stomach might be the most disturbing visual of all-time.
Didn’t even know about it. What a monstrous defense, featuring SU standout Rob Burnett.

Didn’t even know about it. What a monstrous defense, featuring SU standout Rob Burnett.
They went five weeks without scoring a touchdown at one point in that 2000 season. There was one guy who lived in Baltimore who went up on his roof and refused to come down until they scored, and it became a local news story.

It almost kind of mirrors the 2000 SU team in a way. Fantastic defense and an inept offense.

I don’t understand this Derrick Car business . If a team trades for him, they not only must give the Raiders compensation in terms of picks, but pick up 40 million guaranteed dollars over the next two years (33 first year to boot).

If nobody trades for him, raiders either must cut him or guarantee his contract the next two years. (Which they won’t).

So why would any team trade with the raiders ? Just call their bluff and wait for them to cut him. Then he’s a free agent and you can negotiate whatever deal you want.

Is there that much demand for him? I don’t get it.

I don’t understand this Derrick Car business . If a team trades for him, they not only must give the Raiders compensation in terms of picks, but pick up 40 million guaranteed dollars over the next two years (33 first year to boot).

If nobody trades for him, raiders either must cut him or guarantee his contract the next two years. (Which they won’t).

So why would any team trade with the raiders ? Just call their bluff and wait for them to cut him. Then he’s a free agent and you can negotiate whatever deal you want.

Is there that much demand for him? I don’t get it.
I guess if you really wanted him with exclusive rights to negotiate a new deal with him, you could toss the raiders a nominal pick, but you're right. Carr holds all the cards here.

Tiki ever getting in? 10,000 rushing yards and 5,000 receiving yards…15th in NFL history in yard from scrimmage, and only 7 guys(including Tiki) had 3 or more 2,000+ yards from scrimmage seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom