2022 NFL Thread | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
We have started this the past two seasons the day after the Super Bowl.

Buffalo at LA Rams would be a fun season opener.

I think that’ll be the matchup. It’s a good matchup and they won’t have division rivals play each other which takes San Fran out. Dallas/LA will be huge but they’ll save that for the regular season SNF

Dallas played opening night this year against Tampa. Probably makes the most sense because the Rams don't drive ratings.

Was looking at the odds and granted lots of moving parts still.

but next year feels like Buffalo‘s do or die year to me.

Was looking at the odds and granted lots of moving parts still.

but next year feels like Buffalo‘s do or die year to me.

They better fix their front four then. If anything the playoffs always seem to show you must get pressure on the QB to win a Super Bowl. Having great offenses are nice, but until you can stop the other great QB’s in the league it’s really hard to win late.

They better fix their front four then. If anything the playoffs always seem to show you must get pressure on the QB to win a Super Bowl. Having great offenses are nice, but until you can stop the other great QB’s in the league it’s really hard to win late.
I think they will go after someone in FA

I think the bigger question is gonna be how important Daboll was.

Bills have a great shot next year but they need a 1 Tech, CB, better Edge play, WR, and possibly G. We'll see how aggressive they'll be this offseason

As a Giants fan, my goals are:
- Do as best we can with the cap situation we are in.
- Draft OL/DL
- Get to 6 or 7 wins and be competitive, overall.
- Go / No Go on DJ after this year.

Opening game will be one of three.
Raiders/Bills/Cowboys.

49ers fanbase would takeover the Rams SB celebration.

I think it’s Buffalo for this reason.
While Bills have a good fanbase Cowboys and Raiders in LA are very popular and that could ruin the celebration.

Bills fans are loyal but they wouldn’t take over opening night.

Opening game will be one of three.
Raiders/Bills/Cowboys.

49ers fanbase would takeover the Rams SB celebration.

I think it’s Buffalo for this reason.
While Bills have a good fanbase Cowboys and Raiders in LA are very popular and that could ruin the celebration.

Bills fans are loyal but they wouldn’t take over opening night.
Cowboys would too we have a huge following in Southern cal. Which is why training camp is in Oxnard. I remember when Cowboys opened up sofi there was talk about taking the stadium over and then covid hit.

Cowboys would too we have a huge following in Southern cal. Which is why training camp is in Oxnard. I remember when Cowboys opened up sofi there was talk about taking the stadium over and then covid hit.
Cowboy fans need to be worried about keeping opposing fans out of their own stadium.

I think they will go after someone in FA

I think the bigger question is gonna be how important Daboll was.
Daboll was solid but went through stretches of extremely odd play calling especially a good portion of the year in the redzone. Not that any of this is easy, of course.

And Josh Allen is still here. Dorsey will be a fine fill in.

If the NFL concludes Ross offered Flores 100k per loss.
Does the league take picks from the Dolphins?

Beyond Ross having to sell would the league take multiple first round picks?

Daboll was solid but went through stretches of extremely odd play calling especially a good portion of the year in the redzone. Not that any of this is easy, of course.

And Josh Allen is still here. Dorsey will be a fine fill in.
As long as Allen stays upright the Bills have a chance - just like Chiefs, Bengals and probably a few TBD's who will emerge this year.

If San Fran drafted Justin Fields or Mac Jones over Trey Lance do they win the SB this year?

As a Giants fan, my goals are:
- Do as best we can with the cap situation we are in.
- Draft OL/DL
- Get to 6 or 7 wins and be competitive, overall.
- Go / No Go on DJ after this year.
Mine:
1. Fix the OL
2. Fix the OL
3. Fix the OL
4. Fix the OL
5. Fix the OL
6. Get after the QB

Everything else will fall into place from there.

If the 49ers switch out Garoppolo for Brady are they immediately the favorites in the NFC next season?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom