2022 NFL Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Patriots will be in the AFCCG if they get a serviceable WR1. Mark my words.

Live look-in at Alsacs:

giphy.gif

Go after Juju in FA.
I want Lloyd the LB from Utah.

Need to upgrade the team speed.
Don’t take a WR first round unless Williams falls into your lap. I think Philly with one of their 3 1st picks will take Jameson Williams and know he is worth it.
Metchie in the second round.

It's absurd that Romo gets that much. His greatest skill in the booth is being annoying. His greatest skill on the field was throwing up in big games. But that's the media today, where illusion makes reality tolerable.
That’s the market. They have data that says people like to listen to Romo.

That’s the market. They have data that says people like to listen to Romo.
They have even more data that shows a ton of people wager on the games especially the ones with the biggest footprint. Hell, I think Romo was shocked when his Agent got him that deal from CBS. Not sure if it's a verdict on Romo but that's the market now.

Go after Juju in FA.

Don’t take a WR first round unless Williams falls into your lap. I think Philly with one of their 3 1st picks will take Jameson Williams and know he is worth it.
I would be a-okay taking a chance on Williams with one of the three 1st round picks. But will he be available?

I would be a-okay taking a chance on Williams with one of the three 1st round picks. But will he be available?
Williams will be on the board mid-first round I think.

Without the injury I would say no but Philadelphia can be patience he fits them opposite Smith.

Go after Juju in FA.

Philly taking another WR? Seems like an annual ritual. They really need help on the defensive side of the ball. At least two of those three picks will be for defense.

Philly taking another WR? Seems like an annual ritual. They really need help on the defensive side of the ball. At least two of those three picks will be for defense.
Another undersized receiver. I half kid smith is really good. Raeger was a bust.

He would be stupid to turn down 20 million per season to call football games.
I would leave ESPN for that money.
One 5 year contract is insane wealth.
I bet he could negotiate to do Thursday’s at Amazon and keep his Saturday gig with ESPN.

Only question is would ESPN let him do both?

Also looks like Fox is going to trade Joe Buck to ESPN for some Big Ten games.

Al Michaels to Amazon then i guess.

Man there's a ton of big jacked athletic dudes at the Combine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom