2022 PGA Tour | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PGA Tour

Great job by Hudson Swofford but poor job this week by McElroy, Morikawa, Thompson and especially Seamus Power who blew up with a plus 5 on his first six holes yesterday to take himself right out of contention.
Had a $5 dart throw on Hoge at 140-1 to win. Should have invested some in T5, T10. Live and learn.

Clint Eastwood's kid is a celebrity?

BTW, DeChambeau's hurting with both wrist and back injuries today, and I'm enjoying it. Does that make me a bad person?

I guess the PGA is experimenting with Saturday finish against a Sunday finish this year. I suppose its due to the NFL conference games - anybody else heard another reason.

First time I have ever seen them do this.

I guess the PGA is experimenting with Saturday finish against a Sunday finish this year. I suppose its due to the NFL conference games - anybody else heard another reason.

First time I have ever seen them do this.
Yes it's not to compete against the NFL this week.

PGA Tour Players Accept Saudi Blood Money. It's not just for the WWE any more. Led by Greg Norman, who negotiated the whole megillah:

"Follow along. It’s not that difficult. In October, former world No. 1 Greg Norman was named CEO of LIV Golf Investments, an entity that created a “strategic partnership” with the Asian Tour to sponsor 10 tournaments in 2022 and pump $200 million into the circuit over the next decade. The first is the Saudi International powered by SoftBank Investment Advisers, to be held Feb. 3-6 at Royal Greens Golf and Country Club near Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The primary investor in Norman’s group is the Public Investment Fund, which is essentially the financial arm of the Saudi government, a regime run by authoritarian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman."

Here are the players who have agreed to participate, and to pocket blood money just for showing up:

• Abraham Ancer
  • Adri Arnaus
  • Rafael Cabrera Bello
  • Paul Casey
  • Bryson DeChambeau
  • Jason Dufner
  • Tommy Fleetwood
  • Sergio Garcia
  • Tyrrell Hatton
  • Dustin Johnson
  • Jason Kokrak
  • Shane Lowry
  • Graeme McDowell
  • Phil Mickelson
  • Kevin Na
  • Joaquin Niemann
  • Louis Oosthuizen
  • Ian Poulter
  • Xander Schauffele
  • Henrik Stenson
  • Harold Varner III
  • Jhonattan Vegas
  • Bubba Watson
  • Lee Westwood
Other than taking blood money, they have one more thing in common: They don't need the money.

PGA Tour Players Accept Saudi Blood Money. It's not just for the WWE any more. Led by Greg Norman, who negotiated the whole megillah:

"Follow along. It’s not that difficult. In October, former world No. 1 Greg Norman was named CEO of LIV Golf Investments, an entity that created a “strategic partnership” with the Asian Tour to sponsor 10 tournaments in 2022 and pump $200 million into the circuit over the next decade. The first is the Saudi International powered by SoftBank Investment Advisers, to be held Feb. 3-6 at Royal Greens Golf and Country Club near Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The primary investor in Norman’s group is the Public Investment Fund, which is essentially the financial arm of the Saudi government, a regime run by authoritarian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman."

Here are the players who have agreed to participate, and to pocket blood money just for showing up:

• Abraham Ancer
  • Adri Arnaus
  • Rafael Cabrera Bello
  • Paul Casey
  • Bryson DeChambeau
  • Jason Dufner
  • Tommy Fleetwood
  • Sergio Garcia
  • Tyrrell Hatton
  • Dustin Johnson
  • Jason Kokrak
  • Shane Lowry
  • Graeme McDowell
  • Phil Mickelson
  • Kevin Na
  • Joaquin Niemann
  • Louis Oosthuizen
  • Ian Poulter
  • Xander Schauffele
  • Henrik Stenson
  • Harold Varner III
  • Jhonattan Vegas
  • Bubba Watson
  • Lee Westwood
Other than taking blood money, they have one more thing in common: They don't need the money.
Blood money?

yeesh

Blood money?

yeesh
Read--or don't read:

Read--or don't read:

I’m well aware of PIF, KSA. If I never go back to Riyadh, I’d be perfectly happy with that. It’s a small country with big influence in a danger neighborhood. They are cautiously liberalizing and diversifying the economy and while trying to avoid turning into a Sunni Iran, which is THE cautionary tale of the region.

• Abraham Ancer
  • Adri Arnaus
  • Rafael Cabrera Bello
  • Paul Casey
  • Bryson DeChambeau
  • Jason Dufner
  • Tommy Fleetwood
  • Sergio Garcia
  • Tyrrell Hatton
  • Dustin Johnson
  • Jason Kokrak
  • Shane Lowry
  • Graeme McDowell
  • Phil Mickelson
  • Kevin Na
  • Joaquin Niemann
  • Louis Oosthuizen
  • Ian Poulter
  • Xander Schauffele
  • Henrik Stenson
  • Harold Varner III
  • Jhonattan Vegas
  • Bubba Watson
  • Lee Westwood
I've mentioned before that I just don't like Phil. Never have and never will. Weird, especially because he is well liked and a lefty golfer like myself. All the other lefties I like, just not Phil. So, I am sure everyone read what he said this week about the PGA being greedy. If some people want to stick up for Phil, that's great. But as far as I am concerned, every night before he goes to sleep, he should thank Tiger and thank the PGA for making him extremely wealthy. And probably thank God as well for giving him a lot of natural talent for being able to play a game that has enabled him to accumulate around $400 million in wealth.

I've mentioned before that I just don't like Phil. Never have and never will. Weird, especially because he is well liked and a lefty golfer like myself. All the other lefties I like, just not Phil. So, I am sure everyone read what he said this week about the PGA being greedy. If some people want to stick up for Phil, that's great. But as far as I am concerned, every night before he goes to sleep, he should thank Tiger and thank the PGA for making him extremely wealthy. And probably thank God as well for giving him a lot of natural talent for being able to play a game that has enabled him to accumulate around $400 million in wealth.

Not so sure how well he is liked by the other PGA golfers. They've nicknamed him 'FIGJAM'. As in 'F#@$, I'm The Greatest, Just Ask Me'.

Not so sure how well he is liked by the other PGA golfers. They've nicknamed him 'FIGJAM'. As in 'F#@$, I'm The Greatest, Just Ask Me'.
And his other nickname replacing the M with a capital D.

FK4Us2DVUAA_-0q

FK4Us2CUcAAwrNh

Feel so good for Hoge. He will 100% get a jersey mike’s deal this week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors