2022 PLL Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PLL Season

PLL Mock Draft April 15

Great to see Curry at #15 after he has had to play through 2 tough seasons for the team.

The Brett Dobson story is a great one for the Bonnies and the MAAC but...suggesting taking him ahead of Adler, Kirst etc who have played at the highest level seems highly questionable.

PLL Mock Draft April 15

Great to see Curry at #15 after he has had to play through 2 tough seasons for the team.

The Brett Dobson story is a great one for the Bonnies and the MAAC but...suggesting taking him ahead of Adler, Kirst etc who have played at the highest level seems highly questionable.

Not sure why they did the rest of the draft in a tweet and not in the story, but here’s how the full draft unfolded. Nice to see Phaup picked but strange that Kennedy wouldn’t be.

Not sure why they did the rest of the draft in a tweet and not in the story, but here’s how the full draft unfolded. Nice to see Phaup picked but strange that Kennedy wouldn’t be.

Thanks - I wondered where the last 2 rounds were :cool:

I agree with you on Kennedy. Probably reflects media having seen the tough year Cuse is having on D. Not fair to Kennedy.

Thanks - I wondered where the last 2 rounds were :cool:

I agree with you on Kennedy. Probably reflects media having seen the tough year Cuse is having on D. Not fair to Kennedy.
PLL-College coaches n their scouts are more tuned in . PLL coach Towers and Jamie Munro was discussing Curry n Kennedy in their latest Phi-Lacrosse-Ophy podcast

Wonder where these two will go. Is there anyone else on cuse that’s possible?

Possibly Phaup but Cannons just picked up fogo Alex Woodall recently
No knock on Phaup.. love the kid but there are only 32 players drafted.. but he could get called out of the players pool.. I hope they add a few teams soon

No knock on Phaup.. love the kid but there are only 32 players drafted.. but he could get called out of the players pool.. I hope they add a few teams soon
Agree. If he wants to play, I think he will get picked up one way or the other. I thought Phaup showed some real guts and was more consistent and impressive this year under the microscope of Cuse lacrosse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom