2022 Portal | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

Yeah. Can't say I'm thrilled about dealing with him at least twice next yr - he obliterated the zone last yr

We should be better on defense next year so hopefully that will translate.

So there are 358 D1 teams out there and over 1000 players today in the portal. We now have current players who can play at least 5 or some 6 years of college basketball because of Covid. There are of course incoming freshman from high school, junior college transfers, lower division players also attempting to play D1 ball. So there are enough players currently just in the portal to fill almost 3 players for every single D1 team - not counting incoming freshman, junior college transfers etc. Totally unsustainable and there are going to be so many players left out of this insane game of musical chairs.
That's the risk of jumping ship to the portal. With increase freedom of movement comes increased risk of no spot when the music stops. No free lunch.

Oh man, I feel bad for…no I don’t. The university knew he was cheating. The fans knew, everyone knew. I don’t feel bad for the players, they got their money, now they are free to get a second bag or choose a school/coach they actually want to play for.
that they didn't can the slimeball the moment they heard his "strong-ass" phone call - yep they're now getting what they have coming

that they didn't can the slimeball the moment they heard his "strong-ass" phone call - yep they're now getting what they have coming

Unfortunately, they’ll just get all the best Murray State players along with other top portal candidates. They won’t be that down.

Did you see our press with great athletes. It was very, very good and brought us from the jaws of defeat many times. JB did not have a pressing team recently, especially this year. That looks like it will change now.
i believe you're referencing the famous TRUNK MONKEY. JB's cornered animal final reflex.

The only question I have is why haven't we offered this Zion clone? Replace Jimmy with this kid? What are we waiting for?
If Cole comes back, we aren't recruiting any other forward. It's how we kept Benny and therefore, how we got Mintz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom