2022 Portal | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

Oh man, I feel bad for…no I don’t. The university knew he was cheating. The fans knew, everyone knew. I don’t feel bad for the players, they got their money, now they are free to get a second bag or choose a school/coach they actually want to play for.
And yet why do I feel like their punishment won’t come close to what we got?

If Cole comes back, we aren't recruiting any other forward. It's how we kept Benny and therefore, how we got Mintz.
Not sure if you would know this but does the staff believe Benny started to put it together towards the end of the year and is due for a jump? Or do they value Mintz that much that they feel it’s worth the gamble?

Not upset, actually really happy about it. Just genuinely curious.

Not sure if you would know this but does the staff believe Benny started to put it together towards the end of the year and is due for a jump? Or do they value Mintz that much that they feel it’s worth the gamble?

I hope it's both but I don't know for sure.

I gave you a like because OptimusOtto is a good handle. Welcome!

If Cole comes back, we aren't recruiting any other forward. It's how we kept Benny and therefore, how we got Mintz.
Well now there is no reason to wait. Red should put the kid on speed dial .

I think we need a separate thread dedicated to potential replacements for Swider. Maybe with a list of names pinned at the top?

First name that popped into my head is that kid transferring from Memphis that we originally recruited.
Yup, if we had a previous relationship, gotta think once the dude hits the portal we at least say hi.

This site might already have been linked. If so I apologize. If you click on the basketball, and then transfer portal, you can get a list of all the players in the transfer portal sorted by player ranking.

Frank is rated 109. Quincy is rated 262.

Terrence Shannon is obviously a long shot, but the Bridges kid from WVU is intriguing.

Camden has similar game to Cole as catch and shoot 3 ball. At least he did at Brewster.
I”ll repeat this…

Is this kid that much better than Bunch or Taylor?

If the answer is no, not really(and I think it is) it makes no sense to bring someone in just a year ahead of our freshmen.

We would need to sign someone who would be here just for one year and is a proven scorer.

This kid doesn’t seem to be it.

I”ll repeat this…

Is this kid that much better than Bunch or Taylor?

If the answer is no, not really(and I think it is) it makes no sense to bring someone in just a year ahead of our freshmen.

We would need to sign someone who would be here just for one year and is a proven scorer.

This kid doesn’t seem to be it.
Need an upgrade from Taylor and Bunch. Nicr reserve players for now but not starters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom