2022 Portal | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

press ? under what coach do you speaketh ?
Did you see our press with great athletes. It was very, very good and brought us from the jaws of defeat many times. JB did not have a pressing team recently, especially this year. That looks like it will change now.

For all the grumbling about our turnover (mostly warranted), UVA seemingly has had even more departures the last few years - I think this is number 4 now this year

Yup, definitely seems like their cache has cooled off bigggg time in this new environment

Sounds like a letter Klinger might have received.

Half the family portaled, the other half decommitted.
I assume if you got a bag from Wade, and he got fired, you can decommit and go for a second bag, why not?

He's played 3 years already.

I can't see him sitting out a year. Unless he can somehow get a waiver because Turgeon left.
Even with immediate eligibility, Wahab isn't going somewhere to be a back up.

Anyone have any insight on some potential backup C options on the portal? There's tons of guys with a year or so left. I'd love to have a BIT more experience behind Edwards with Frank leaving.

Anyone have any insight on some potential backup C options on the portal? There's tons of guys with a year or so left. I'd love to have a BIT more experience behind Edwards with Frank leaving.
Sounds like Syracuse native Quincy Ballard is our target.

Sounds like Syracuse native Quincy Ballard is our target.
yep. no one is that excited about him, understandably, but we aren't getting anyone that good to sit behind Jessie, kids don't portal to play 9 minutes a game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom