2022 Portal | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

Not a transfer but a decommit. I feel like we are VERY selective with reaching out to kids. Always see certain schools reach out and put the feelers out but very rarely see our name attached to these kids. We don't cast a very wide net...not sure if that's good or bad in the grand scheme of things.

Not a transfer but a decommit. I feel like we are VERY selective with reaching out to kids. Always see certain schools reach out and put the feelers out but very rarely see our name attached to these kids. We don't cast a very wide net...not sure if that's good or bad in the grand scheme of things.

Bad, when you are not close to being a selector school

We didn't pay any attention to him during his first recruitment. I can't see us getting involved on the rebound.

That seems like a bad strategy if thats how we go forward with recruiting the portal. It doesn't have to be a Cole Swider situation where there's already a relationship established. Also doesn't hurt to reach out and see if there's any interest in our program...seems like that would be a very easy step to take. Previous relationship or not we need to go after the best available guys.

That seems like a bad strategy if thats how we go forward with recruiting the portal. It doesn't have to be a Cole Swider situation where there's already a relationship established. Also doesn't hurt to reach out and see if there's any interest in our program...seems like that would be a very easy step to take. Previous relationship or not we need to go after the best available guys.

This kid isn't a portal.

He's a 2023 who decommitted. I can't see where SU ever reached out to him in the first place.

Any relationship to Bernard Blunt from Syracuse who went to St Joes?
According to his bio, it's father and son.

His father, Bernard Blunt, played at St. Joseph's from 1990-95. In 119 career games (118 starts), Bernard Blunt posted 16.7 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game, finishing his career with 1,985 points.

His father, Bernard Blunt, played at St. Joseph's from 1990-95. In 119 career games (118 starts), Bernard Blunt posted 16.7 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game, finishing his career with 1,985 points.

Cool. A JD kid who was a stud.

200w.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom