2022 Portal | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

Yeah. Kid was a little turnover prone but a nice player who certainly didn't have issues shooting it in the Dome

These are last years highlights before he was top dog. Yeah - this could be a nice 1 year rental.

Whole mess of lefty finishes, whole mess of righty finishes in this clip. His ability to use the glass on both sides, both hands makes him slick-tricky. Mix 75% John Gillon with 25% Dion and you've got this guy. Absolute run and gunner.

Whole mess of lefty finishes, whole mess of righty finishes in this clip. His ability to use the glass on both sides, both hands makes him slick-tricky. Mix 75% John Gillon with 25% Dion and you've got this guy. Absolute run and gunner.

Yeah Gillon was a guy that was coming to mind for me too.

It sounds great until you realize he’s as good a finisher as Girard against lesser competition. I’m all for adding shooting but he wouldn’t be an upgrade and you probably wouldn’t want to play him and Joe together at the top of the zone.

It sounds great until you realize he’s as good a finisher as Girard against lesser competition. I’m all for adding shooting but he wouldn’t be an upgrade and you probably wouldn’t want to play him and Joe together at the top of the zone.
I agree. They have similar games and similar limitations. Both are gunners and neither seem a good fit defensively.

I don’t think we recruited him or at least didn’t offer but he was a Brewster kid
We recruited him when he first got to Brewster. I suspect his recruitment got messy, but who knows why we dropped out.
1647916393890.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom