2022 Portal | Syracusefan.com

2022 Portal

do coaches have a tacit no poaching rule within their conference ?

So who did we miss on in the past couple classes that might want a new home?

For the hell of it, I just did a sweep and it's pretty slim pickings (many have moved on from college ball or have not played up to rating). One stuck out and it would be a major long shot (he toed the waters at going pro last year). Jeenathan Williams of Buffalo (Rochester native). He's progressed every year as a scorer and I believe he has one year left. However, I don't see him being an option with Girard on the roster.

Can’t wait on mintz. Who else are we pursuing with a realistic shot?

Who has the time to review 500 names? The staff is eyeballing a few possibilities- that’s what I’m asking…

I called out several names in that thread. Try reading before being snarky. And if you want to know then spend the time and look it up. No one getting paid to be your secretary.

So what are people realistically hoping from the portal when it comes to a guard? We know Joe is going to start and play a high number of minutes and Symir will have the head start on the starting PG job. So, to me, no top guard transfer is going to be looking here. The forward position might be a different story when it comes to the portal, depending on what Cole does.

So what are people realistically hoping from the portal when it comes to a guard? We know Joe is going to start and play a high number of minutes and Symir will have the head start on the starting PG job. So, to me, no top guard transfer is going to be looking here. The forward position might be a different story when it comes to the portal, depending on what Cole does.

Gonna depend on Mintz. If we get him and no one leaves at guard we will have 4 or 5 depending on what you count Taylor as. Without Mintz you still hit the portal for a stud guard who can start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom