MeghanRodeAttackSyracuse2022
PaytonRowleyAttackSyracuse2021
CocoVandiverMidfieldSyracuse2022

Name: Gracie Britton

School: Christian Brothers Academy

Class: Junior

Season stats: 55 goals, 27 assists, 28 draw controls, 56 ground balls

What’s next? Senior season at CBA then playing lacrosse at Syracuse University

Who (or what) inspires you? My parents inspire me to keep pushing myself and work hard to accomplish my goals.

Most treasured possession: My lacrosse stick!

Food I refuse to eat: Sushi

Favorite teacher and class: Doctor Infanti, my anatomy and physiology teacher. She made the class so much fun this year and the class was very interesting to learn about.

What will you most remember for this pandemic season: I’ll remember how it was challenging for us to have full practices and to play in games almost every other day, but our team worked hard during whatever amount of time we got together each day.

Congrats to Gracie Britton on being selected to play on the US U18 team!!!

This doesn't relate to the class of 2022-- but another player we should absolutely be keeping an eye on is Carlie Desimone out of B'ville who was selected to play on the US U16 team. Have been tracking her for like a year and a half now and she is really really talented. She is a big orange fan, and happens to be right in our backyard. We have to snag her for the '23 class.

Carlie Desimone Left-Handed Attack/Midfield - Baldwinsville HS - Spring Highlights 2021

Carlie is definitely one to watch. Sept 1 fast approaching. Who are the top 2023 targets? And I wouldn’t worry about opposing coaches using your info, I’m sure they know all the top players.
I don't think IL Women have released any rankings for the class of 2023 yet, but I have been able to find this list.

Congrats to Gracie Britton on being selected to play on the US U18 team!!!

This doesn't relate to the class of 2022-- but another player we should absolutely be keeping an eye on is Carlie Desimone out of B'ville who was selected to play on the US U16 team. Have been tracking her for like a year and a half now and she is really really talented. She is a big orange fan, and happens to be right in our backyard. We have to snag her for the '23 class.

Carlie Desimone Left-Handed Attack/Midfield - Baldwinsville HS - Spring Highlights 2021
Does anyone know if Ms. DiSimone is the daughter of the karate studio owner

Last edited: