2022 Schedule Guesses | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Schedule Guesses

That is a solid OOC schedule. I'm thinking Tillman didn't schedule another game because of the Big10 tourney which would add 1 or 2 more games (I am assuming the Terps make The B10 tourney).
I believe the Terps usually play 13, with a midweek game in February.
The Big Ten is doing one of those 2 weekend tournaments again this year, so every team will make the cut.

Funny to see the Gait name on other teams promotional material.

Funny to see the Gait name on other teams promotional material.

BC is an Under Armor/Gait school. It was pretty unusual seeing Gary Gait coach the women's team in the final against a school rocking his gear (while his school rocks Nike/STX).

I know U Albany is an Under Armor/Gait school.

I get the STX (helmets aside) and Nike are top companies for hard and soft equipment, but Gait and Powell are pretty successful equipment companies, and Cascade is local.

Holy Cross has a tuneup game before they face the Orange.

So I don't really know where to post this here, but I figure you guys will get it to the people who need to know.

The early season ACCN tv games are:

Friday, Feb 4: Robert Morris @ Duke / 5:00pm / ACCN

Friday, Feb. 11: Manhattan @ Duke / 3:00pm / ACCN
Friday, Feb. 11: Richmond @ North Carolina / 5:00pm / ACCN
Saturday, Feb. 12: Holy Cross @ Syracuse / 12:30pm / ACCN

Saturday, Feb. 19: Ohio State @ North Carolina / 3:00pm / ACCN

Wednesday, Feb. 23: Brown @ North Carolina / (1:00pm or 3:00pm*) / ACCN
Saturday, Feb. 26: Syracuse @ Virginia / Noon / ACCN
* UNCCH and ESPN conflict on the time of this game.

More may be added to this list, but these for sure even ahead of an official ESPN press release of what they're televising.

Cross reference the lacrosse listings here with school schedules: Watch ESPN: Online Live Sports, Replays, Highlights and it's pretty obvious which are the tv games.

Also, my apologies for not being more on top of this stuff this off-season. I am kind of dreading another lacrosse season filled with constant schedule updates and changes like last year was. It was exhausting to stay on top of.

So I don't really know where to post this here, but I figure you guys will get it to the people who need to know.

The early season ACCN tv games are:

Friday, Feb 4: Robert Morris @ Duke / 5:00pm / ACCN

Friday, Feb. 11: Manhattan @ Duke / 3:00pm / ACCN
Friday, Feb. 11: Richmond @ North Carolina / 5:00pm / ACCN
Saturday, Feb. 12: Holy Cross @ Syracuse / 12:30pm / ACCN

Saturday, Feb. 19: Ohio State @ North Carolina / 3:00pm / ACCN

Wednesday, Feb. 23: Brown @ North Carolina / (1:00pm or 3:00pm*) / ACCN
Saturday, Feb. 26: Syracuse @ Virginia / Noon / ACCN
* UNCCH and ESPN conflict on the time of this game.

More may be added to this list, but these for sure even ahead of an official ESPN press release of what they're televising.

Cross reference the lacrosse listings here with school schedules: Watch ESPN: Online Live Sports, Replays, Highlights and it's pretty obvious which are the tv games.

Also, my apologies for not being more on top of this stuff this off-season. I am kind of dreading another lacrosse season filled with constant schedule updates and changes like last year was. It was exhausting to stay on top of.

ESPN should have their whole TV schedule released any day now.

ESPN should have their whole TV schedule released any day now.

I'm always amazed at how late they leave it. They didn't have their official press release out until the end of February last season - which I think is super ridiculous, even with how much uncertainty there was around schedules.

2021 release linked below:

I'm always amazed at how late they leave it. They didn't have their official press release out until the end of February last season - which I think is super ridiculous, even with how much uncertainty there was around schedules.

2021 release linked below:

We know all the ACC games will be on ACCN.

The home games not on ACCN will be streamed by ACCNX.

Hop will either be on ESPNU or the BTN, or streamed on BTN+

That leaves Stonybrook and Scooby as unknowns.

We know all the ACC games will be on ACCN.

The home games not on ACCN will be streamed by ACCNX.

Hop will either be on ESPNU or the BTN, or streamed on BTN+

That leaves Stonybrook and Scooby as unknowns.

SU @ Hop will be on either ESPNU or ESPN3. Hopkins retains their own media rights, as they aren't a full member of the Big Ten. The only Hopkins lacrosse games on BTN/+ are our away games at Big Ten schools.

I'm not entirely clear what the media rights situation is with America East lacrosse, as there's not a ton of consistency.

SUNY-Stony Brook has typically had a deal with LSN to stream their games there.

SUNY-Albany games are usually on AETV, but some air on ESPN+. My guess on the Syracuse game since it's a big opponent is it will be on ESPN+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom