2022 Yankees Season | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

How about Rizzo and Stanton with bases loaded?

I give Rizzo a partial pass, left on lefty throwing a 100 isn't a great matchup. Stanton with 2 outs is going to end that way about 90% of the time. Hicks needed to be the guy there.

Sorry Miggy. You'll get your 3,000th. But the Yankees need to win.

How about Rizzo and Stanton with bases loaded?

You do make a good point about Stanton, down to .216 and when he's up in a big spot you don't have a ton of confidence. He will surely go on a week + tear in the near future like he always does but the middle of the lineup has been a tough watch to start the season with Donaldson batting what like .160?

Hindsight, sure. But any manager puts him on for the lefty-lefty matchup.

Blame the guy in front of him.

Agreed but Miggy hasn't been Miggy for a few years now despite his good game last night.

Joey Gallo! Josh Donaldson! Giancarlo Stanton!

Hey we're spending money! What more do you ingrates want?

169866780.0.jpg

Agreed but Miggy hasn't been Miggy for a few years now despite his good game last night.

True. And I guess if the Yankees aren’t going to score any runs, then why not tempt the Gods.

You know who loved the decision? Tigers ownership. How else were they going to sell tickets for the upcoming Rockies matchup? They’d probably like to see him get the hit on Sunday.

True. And I guess if the Yankees aren’t going to score any runs, then why not tempt the Gods.

You know who loved the decision? Tigers ownership. How else were they going to sell tickets for the upcoming Rockies matchup? They’d probably like to see him get the hit on Sunday.

1000%, going into the weekend with him on 2999 is a dream. Only thing that could of been better for them would be if it was in June or July.

1st and 3rd no outs top of the order and no runs. No one shrinks more in a big spot then Hicks, brutal.
He has serious competition on this team. Hicks isn't close to being the biggest problem so far.

He has serious competition on this team. Hicks isn't close to being the biggest problem so far.

Very true but he's come up now about a half dozen times in big spots including the bases loaded twice and I don't think he's gotten the ball out of the infield.

Very true but he's come up now about a half dozen times in big spots including the bases loaded twice and I don't think he's gotten the ball out of the infield.
No doubt he has struggled in those situations. I'm not sure who I'd like to see up there though. These guys are making last year's offense look good.

I love that Albert Pujols is a 42 year old DH and has as many HRs this season as Gallo, Donaldson, and Judge combined.

Gallo is the greatest player ever. Didn’t all you boomers learn that from the twitter nerds?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom