2022 Yankees Season | Page 234 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Umpires Union.

They've used 6 in post-season games since 1947.
Yeah I know they have had them forever, but we didn’t always have instant replay. I guess the Union point makes sense as to why they still have them, but it is a waste.

I'm no Yankee fan so I don't need to make excuses for them. This team really got hit with injuries this year, I think. Moreover, Houston isn't a bunch of chumps. They've had great pitching all year.

Technically, its the "Off Season / Spring Training" thread.

Usually when free agency begins.
AKA: Aaron Judge-Will he or won't he? The Hot Stove will never be hotter. For GM and Manager especially.

Judge is the face of the franchise but I can totally see Hank clutching the purse strings on it

blow it up

If Cashman lets Judge walk, he'll get pushed off the roof on his next rappelling trip.
Cashman doesn’t have the final say. I think they will match what anyone else offers but Judge might want to move in.

We're playing against the cheaters who got a pass. And we get like 50 inter league games next year. I might have to tap out on baseball

Cashman doesn’t have the final say. I think they will match what anyone else offers but Judge might want to move in.
Judge's off-the-field value will take a big hit if he leaves NY. He's not going anywhere, unless it's to Queens.

Judge's off-the-field value will take a big hit if he leaves NY. He's not going anywhere, unless it's to Queens.
Ok thanks, I’ll let all my Yankee buddies know every team but Mets are out on Judge.

Ok thanks, I’ll let all my Yankee buddies know every team but Mets are out on Judge.
Just my feeling. Who do you think will be in on him in any serious way? It ain't a long list.

C: Trevino (or an upgrade)
1B: Rizzo
2B: Volpe
SS: Peraza
3B: DJ
LF: Cabrera
CF: Bader
RF: Judge
DH: Stanton

Trade Torres, Peraza and King (and probably 1 more) for Ohtani for 1 year. Move Volpe to SS, DJ to 2B and get a real 3B who can hit.

C: Trevino (or an upgrade)
1B: Rizzo
2B: Volpe
SS: Peraza
3B: DJ
LF: Cabrera
CF: Bader
RF: Judge
DH: Stanton

Trade Torres, Peraza and King (and probably 1 more) for Ohtani for 1 year. Move Volpe to SS, DJ to 2B and get a real 3B who can hit.
Yankees will never let Ohtani pitch. So he won’t agree to the trade imo. Watch Mets or Red Sox.

"Both runnners will tag"

When I hear BA, I can't not think about the Purdue-UVA debacle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom