2022 Yankees Season | Page 235 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

No matter how well constructed the roster, any short series is a crapshoot. Ask all the 100+ win teams that have gone home early.
I agree somewhat. However, the one world championship in about 2 decades does speak volumes. Also, getting swept says that we got our butts handed to us.

It’s not over my friends. 2004 proved that.
We have our ace on the hill in G4 and it’s not like the Houston bats are on fire.
Put the ball in play ffs and extend the season another day!

We have our ace on the hill in G4 and it’s not like the Houston bats are on fire.
So cole isn’t the ace? Why’d they give him all that cash ?

So cole isn’t the ace? Why’d they give him all that cash ?
He's ostensibly the ace, but was arguably not their best starter this season.

The snarky indignant postgame Michael Kay who acts as if this team owes him something is probably close to the real person.

Would have loved going into this series with Lemahieu and Benintendi. Team really has no options other than shuffle the deck every game with this low contact lineup

Would have loved going into this series with Lemahieu and Benintendi. Team really has no options other than shuffle the deck every game with this low contact lineup
I would like to see them bring Benintendi back next season, although I am not sure it's in the plans.

I would like to see them bring Benintendi back next season, although I am not sure it's in the plans.
Going to need a dependable left fielder who is not named Hicks who is insulted they would play him there. Maybe it’s Cabrera. Benentendi probably wants more than the Yankees are willing to pay.

Going to need a dependable left fielder who is not named Hicks who is insulted they would play him there. Maybe it’s Cabrera. Benentendi probably wants more than the Yankees are willing to pay.

Benny got $8.5 mil for 2022.

It seems like doing that is something out of the Yankees' reach right now.

The played two excellent games with their backs to the wall against Cleveland. Now they just need to do that four times in a row against a better team. Bring it on.

The played two excellent games with their backs to the wall against Cleveland. Now they just need to do that four times in a row against a better team. Bring it on.
Would be the craziest turn of events in mlb history if that happened

Would be the craziest turn of events in mlb history if that happened
It's obviously unlikely to happen. Perhaps a 5% chance. But it is possible.

It's obviously unlikely to happen. Perhaps a 5% chance. But it is possible.
That's a pretty accurate guess. NY is currently 18 to 1 to win the ALCS.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom