2022 Yankees Season | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

You are usually more interesting. You have set the bar high.

What is interesting is the contrast between the reaction to that post on this thread vs. the reaction on the Mets thread.

What is interesting is the contrast between the reaction to that post on this thread vs. the reaction on the Mets thread.
You mean that no one responded to your post there? What was the reaction in the Red Sox thread?

I didn’t realize I was supposed to care Judge didn’t have a walk of HR till last night…and now I don’t have to care or think about it again.

Thank you Aaron.

Eh, it was up and in, but it didn't look intentional.
Name me the last time a pitcher hit someone on purpose in a tie game on an 0-1 count ? those umps were smoking crack rock

Name me the last time a pitcher hit someone on purpose in a tie game on an 0-1 count ? those umps were smoking crack rock
redsux did it to perfection in the 00s.

got to see the forest thru the trees...

You mean that no one responded to your post there? What was the reaction in the Red Sox thread?

Hey, I got a like! I assume the reason was that no one complains about the distances at Citi Field.

Hey, I got a like! I assume the reason was that no one complains about the distances at Citi Field.
They used to, until the changed the dimensions.

Hicks batting lead off at .236 seems odd, why not put DJ there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom