2023-2024 Coaching Carousel | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2023-2024 Coaching Carousel

Sean has gotten to spend time in some beautiful places during his coaching career. Boulder, La Jolla, Onondaga County... pristine nature.
Kent, Ohio too

It's beautiful but most of the people are d-bags and cougars. North Park, South Park, Normal Heights and Kensington are much better neighborhoods for fun, food, culture, drinks etc.
a) I put the "joe" in La Jolla. (I know, I kid)
b) God, I wish I was young enough to be "used" by a cougar. What's wrong with cougars?
c) Come on, d-bags are literally everywhere all-the-time.
d) I don't know the SD neighborhoods that well; I lived on a ship and it was a lifetime ago (late-70s, early-80s). The population back then was 800,000 and Horton Plaza hadn't been redeveloped yet. The Ye Olde Spaghetti Factory had just opened, I think.
e) The tuna canneries were in the area where the convention center and all that stuff is now and, GOD, they stank whenever I rode my bike past that area.
f) The Clippers and Chargers were still in town and Dan Fouts was the QB. Air Coryell was AWESOME, Jefferson, Joyner, Kellen Winslow, etc. Magnificent.
g) East coast noon-time games start at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday morning!
h) When I win the lottery, the next day I'll be on a plane to San Diego!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have u ever been to Indiana. Yuck
Oh I'm thinking straight cash. He's not giving up his JMU gig for a bottom tier ACC school that debated whether a $4 million buyout was too much. Hes absolutely willing to give up his JMU gig for a bottom tier Big10 school that didn't think twice about finding $20 million for a buyout.

Oh I'm thinking straight cash. He's not giving up his JMU gig for a bottom tier ACC school that debated whether a $4 million buyout was too much. Hes absolutely willing to give up his JMU gig for a bottom tier Big10 school that didn't think twice about finding $20 million for a buyout.

What ACC school debated whether a $4 mill buy buyout was too much? I’m lost I think.

What ACC school debated whether a $4 mill buy buyout was too much? I’m lost I think.
Don't worry gdawgg; we're all lost, one way or another. But I think the poster was implying SU.

IMG_9059.jpeg

Kotelnicki will be Penn State’s 6th OC since Franklin has been there. Not the most stable job in the world. Hope they are paying well to leave his buddy in Kansas.

Kotelnicki will be Penn State’s 6th OC since Franklin has been there. Not the most stable job in the world. Hope they are paying well to leave his buddy in Kansas.
To me that's a red flag. It means Franklin wants the OC to do what he wants.