2023-24 NBA Season | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Tatum passing up an open 3 with :03 left in the half, to dribble into traffic and not get a shot off ….smdh
He has to stop passing them up and shoot himself out of this slump.

These shots will fall, and this game won’t be close.

Porzingis is hurting. Close this out without him Joe.

lol, they’ve replayed the Brown/White block twice, to show a push in the back. Do they want to re-litigate other missed calls as well?

How about Jones walking on a made layup 2:00 earlier?

lol, they’ve replayed the Brown/White block twice, to show a push in the back. Do they want to re-litigate other missed calls as well?

How about Jones walking on a made layup 2:00 earlier?
Meanwhile, the refs have “missed” 157 fouls committed by PJ Washington during these playoffs.

If you had told me before the game that Tatum would go 6-22, Derrick White 6-15, and Luka 12-21, I would have felt very good about Dallas's chances.

I'm going to assume Boston gets 2 more wins out of 6 chances.

Luka's career from here goes one of two ways. The path of least resistance is he blames the Dallas franchise for not putting a championship caliber roster together around him, and he casts his eyes to other places in the NBA.

Or, this is the wake up call that if he wants to win at the NBA level being a chubby neck beard ain't it, he gets in shape, and kicks the NBA right in the nuts for the next 5-10 years.

I'm hoping for the latter.

I'm going to assume Boston gets 2 more wins out of 6 chances.

Luka's career from here goes one of two ways. The path of least resistance is he blames the Dallas franchise for not putting a championship caliber roster together around him, and he casts his eyes to other places in the NBA.

Or, this is the wake up call that if he wants to win at the NBA level being a chubby neck beard ain't it, he gets in shape, and kicks the NBA right in the nuts for the next 5-10 years.

I'm hoping for the latter.

He could also do both!

Luka is definitely not in incredible (cosmetic at least), but either is Jokic and he's pretty good also.
You can always play better, but he's averaging 29/10/9 in these playoffs and he just eviscerated the #1 defense in the league in the last series.

Dallas did a good job at the deadline salvaging things, I will say that. I think they can get to the full mid level this offseason, which they probably need to bring Derrick Jones back. After the draft, they would be able to trade two firsts plus swaps as well, so I think they can probably be pretty active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom