2023-24 NBA Season | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

I’ve been a Celtics fan for a LONG time. Loved Holiday’s play on Sunday, keep that up! Come on JT, shoot better from 3, but at least he’s doing very well in mid range and attacking rim. Hit your foul shots JB and also some more highlight dunks. Hope KP can play and be effective on D and from 3. DWhite just an all around glue guy. And gotta love old man Horford.

Win 1 of 2 in Dallas (at least), then bring home the championship at home in G5 baby!

I’ve been a Celtics fan for a LONG time. Loved Holiday’s play on Sunday, keep that up! Come on JT, shoot better from 3, but at least he’s doing very well in mid range and attacking rim. Hit your foul shots JB and also some more highlight dunks. Hope KP can play and be effective on D and from 3. DWhite just an all around glue guy. And gotta love old man Horford.

Win 1 of 2 in Dallas (at least), then bring home the championship at home in G5 baby!
JT attacking the rim, recognizing the double or triple defenders, and dishing the ball for a Holiday layin or easy three by others isn’t getting the praise it should. He would have had 15 assists if the others had hit their threes early in that game.

But I do want him to take the open three when he has it, and not wait until the defense recovers.

But that's the modern game. So much space due to the floor being spaced out... stars hold the ball a lot because they can find shots easier than the past (due to spacing and great skill) It becomes a constant cat and mouse game of adjustments... star dominates the ball, defense then pays more attention to him if they can, then they start kicking out the ball more. If the team is hitting their outside shots, then the defence adjust back. Its the constant back and forth.
Dallas is on the extreme level here. They were second to last in the association in passes per game in the regular season and second to last in the playoffs. It's worked for them until now, but Boston has figured out as long as you don't help off the corner they don't have the shooting to hurt them.

I for one am rooting for the gentleman's sweep.
Hey I’d sign up for that in a heart beat but was trying not to be too greedy. Although with KP hurt again (ugh!) and perhaps not playing, I’ll gladly take it in 5.

Dallas is on the extreme level here. They were second to last in the association in passes per game in the regular season and second to last in the playoffs. It's worked for them until now, but Boston has figured out as long as you don't help off the corner they don't have the shooting to hurt them.

That's a fair point.

I think they are pretty similar, but I feel like the dunking on Luka is confusing to me in regards to stuff like shting on his defense and suggesting he's impeding offense which I've seen a bunch of spots, not just your post here.

He's in the NBA finals (Harden never was as #1 option) and he's the #1 reason why they are there. That should count for something. Now can he and should he improve? Absolutely. He'
They are almost the exact same player. Luka wouldn’t have sniffed the finals either if his prime were smack dab in the middle of the warriors prime

Hauser with some good D. Hope he gets a couple shots in rythym.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom