2023-24 NBA Season | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Some early gambling advice: James Harden and the Clippers will play back-to-back road games against Miami and Atlanta on February 4th and 5th.

Dude will be dead by 30
That is a hot take of H0T Takes. I think his dad is the origin of all this bs. He’s out on podcasts yammering still about how ja was screwed over

Some early gambling advice: James Harden and the Clippers will play back-to-back road games against Miami and Atlanta on February 4th and 5th.
Are you making reference to b2b games in cities with renowned bouncy houses Harden may enjoy frequenting?

What a turnaround by the Rockets. They went 22-60 last year, and are 15-12 right now.

teamwork-sometimes-your.jpg

I gotta say, and maybe I just caught him on an especially hot day, but Cade Cunningham looked so damn good last night. Really incredible PG play that would be lethal on a team with any actual weapons. Had great touch around the rim, crossed the crap out of Dorian Finney-Smith who is no slouch on D, shot looked great, and good defense too. He is able to slow the game down to his pace when he has the ball. Pistons as a whole are atrocious, but Cade looked like a serious star who will have a long successful career.

MSN

Longest losing streaks in sports history: How Pistons' NBA record compares to NFL, MLB, NHL and NCAA​

1703705723775.png

This may sound weird, but why does SGA look animated? Like a Pixar character or something. Or maybe I had too many beers?

And he’ll still get punked in the playoffs.
I think there's a chance this year could be different. Getting rid of Harden (and Doc also) was addition by subtraction, in that it's very clear that Embiid is 1a and Maxey is 1b, whereas with Embiid/Harden it was like two alpha personalities that didn't quite work together.

I think there's a chance this year could be different. Getting rid of Harden (and Doc also) was addition by subtraction, in that it's very clear that Embiid is 1a and Maxey is 1b, whereas with Embiid/Harden it was like two alpha personalities that didn't quite work together.
I’ll be honest I can’t stand watching him play. A big issue I have with Embiids game(kind of like Harden) is that he gets away with foul hunting in the regular season and he doesn’t get those same calls in the playoffs. There’s also always a chance he gets nicked up.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom