2023-24 NBA Season | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

This would get my vote for what The Answer statue should look like.

IMG_1829.jpeg

If I were LeBron, I’d honestly sign with San Antonio this offseason.

Wemby is ready.

This is super random, but why was Andre Iguodala Finals MVP for the Warriors' first title in 2015 over Curry? It's just bizarre. Were voters trying to screw with him?

Screenshot 2024-03-04 201114.jpg

Because he played really well against LeBron.

He did do pretty well to hold him to 36/13/9 in the series.

I'm mostly joking, he shot a shade under 40% from the field, but also the rest of the team was trash. He did play well and Steph didnt have one of his classic Steph runs, but that's probably one that looking back doesnt seem all that great

Sup? Nice win streak going including beating the Clips without Giannis.
How’s it going! Two things:

1. The Bucks had the second best-record in the league when Rivers was hired. Currently, they’re down to fifth.
2. The Clippers played the night before.

How’s it going! Two things:

1. The Bucks had the second best-record in the league when Rivers was hired. Currently, they’re down to fifth.
2. The Clippers played the night before.

D metrics are better and have won six in a row. Just saying…

Btw, to be clear, I don’t think Bucks will win the chip. And I’d root for the Clippers if they played the Bucks in the Finals.

D metrics are better and have won six in a row. Just saying…

Btw, to be clear, I don’t think Bucks will win the chip. And I’d root for the Clippers if they played the Bucks in the Finals.
And my only point is there’s no chance the Bucks make it that far under Rivers. I expected him to do well during the regular season. The poor start was a surprise and a setback.

Alperen Sengun dropped 45 and 16 last night.

This dude needs a nickname because Alperen Sengun doesn't flow off the tongue easily. He needs a nickname similar to Wemby, SGA, Joker, etc.

Alperen Sengun dropped 45 and 16 last night.

This dude needs a nickname because Alperen Sengun doesn't flow off the tongue easily. He needs a nickname similar to Wemby, SGA, Joker, etc.
Big AS.

Seriously though (1) I think Sengun is short enough as is that he doesn't need a nickname and (2) I think people call him Baby Joker

Could be an intriguing storyline for the play-in tournament.
Hope like hell the Lakers are not the opponent in the play-in tourney. For reasons that are still not clear to me the two guys that have season tickets behind me are both Lakers fans. Usually leave after the third quarter but were absolutely insufferable during the first Lakers game this season. Kept yelling "Y'all season over!" when Fox went to the locker room with an ankle injury.

Watching celts vs Denver. Gordon just had a HOLY SHYTe alley oop dunk.

The whining and flopping for the refs is out of hand..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom