2023-24 NBA Season | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

I feel like Reggie got halfway into that and realized it wasnt the scenario he initially thought it was (if the team is up 1 in that situation with 1 FT remaining you can debate missing it because the other team is basically going to have to shoot a 3 regardless so being up 2 vs 1 doesnt mean much) and just had to power through it.
Felt bad for Kevin Harlan. He can't call out his partner on national tv, but it had to be hard to ignore that or pretend that made any sense.

I know they’ve had a lot of playoff disappointments with their current core, but I don’t remember a 60 plus win team being this slept on in the playoffs quite like the Celtics.

I know they’ve had a lot of playoff disappointments with their current core, but I don’t remember a 60 plus win team being this slept on in the playoffs quite like the Celtics.
Slept on? Who doesn’t have them making it to the Finals at the very least?

Yeah I feel like they aren't being slept on, it's just that no one is talking about them because most have already penciled them in as heading to the finals.
agreed 100%, very few if anyone truly believes they won't get to the finals. The question is will they beat most likely Denver. The issue is anything other than a championship will be considered a failure.

Maybe it's uncertainty in Mazzul!a.

My expectations for the Bucks are very low at this point, but I’ll be at Game 1 for my first NBA playoff game so hopefully we can at least get off to a decent start in the series

Extending Kawhi Leonard in January was a huge mistake.

These fouls they give Embiid compared to literally everyone else in the league besides the Lakers are insanely soft.

I heard an interesting conversation on our local airwaves the other day. I'm curious to know what a non biased crowd says.
Is Jamal Murray a top 5 guard in the league?

Great to hear MSG rocking tonight, carrying the Knicks to a big W.
Batum came back to earth, and the Knicks bench won the game.
Deuce extension and Quickley trade: another slick move by Leon Rose.

I heard an interesting conversation on our local airwaves the other day. I'm curious to know what a non biased crowd says.
depending on who you call a guard, close

SGA, Luca, Steph are the only def better

Antman too prob. Even though it’s early.

No, but he’s an important piece for the Nuggets. There are at least 5 guards who would be even better on that team, provided the chemistry is there.

Luka. SGA. Steph. Ant. Booker. Brunson. Mitchell.

IMO, first four are better, no question.

It’s fun to crap on Booker, but I think he’s better.

Brunson and Mitchell is an argument.

You put Booker, etc with Jokic, they’ll look even better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom