2023-24 Portal Options | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Who will be the next commit from the portal?​

E2D3580C-4B52-40D3-BF9A-A4CC88F7B10D.jpeg

And that my friends is your top player in the portal for this off season. He’ll have every team calling. If Edwards doesn’t come back (which I think he does) but if he doesn’t we gotta push for this kid. We have an “in” with the new assistant with Dickinson. But I’m sure literally every team in the country will be after him

Is there actually momentum here with Dickinson? Would be absurd. I just can’t see us bringing someone like him in.

Wow...I stand corrected! I didn't see any reason for him to transfer...craziness of the portal combat!

Is there actually momentum here with Dickinson? Would be absurd. I just can’t see us bringing someone like him in.
Nah nothing right now. This kid will have bags of money being thrown at him. But he’s a team takeover guy. Which is where our new assistant has his connections. No way he comes here if we have Jesse. But if we don’t I could see us reaching out. Jesse has to decide soon though

The guy who tweeted Moore would enter the portal the other day also said Dickinson would enter the portal. I don't remember who it was, but he has some credibility now if he didn't before.