2023-24 Portal Options | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Now this is a name that intrigues me. We recruited him out of HS. He’s Canadian and would be closer to home. He’s kind of a hybrid 4/5. At 6’ 10” he’s a more traditional 5 due to his height, but his style is more of a stretch 4. Would love to bring him in.
Don’t think he saw eye to eye with Sha. Was forced into playing the 5 and didn’t take the leap many expected him to take. Kind of an enigma but he’s one of those guys that’s much better as a role player than a lead guy. If Jesse is back he’d be an interesting 4 to pair with.

Now this is a name that intrigues me. We recruited him out of HS. He’s Canadian and would be closer to home. He’s kind of a hybrid 4/5. At 6’ 10” he’s a more traditional 5 due to his height, but his style is more of a stretch 4. Would love to bring him in.
He was a good player for Seton Hall, he could play 4 and possibly 5 for us, occasionally backing up Jesse. For being a stretch 4, I thought of him more of a power forward, he wasn’t a 3 point shooter at all but was effective in the lane and going to the basket. I used to wonder why Holloway didn’t play him more, he was a starter but would be subbed out at strange times. Thought he was one of the few consistent players for SHU and their only real inside presence despite playing center while being more of a power forward. Played good man defense, good rebounder but wasn’t a rim protector.He’s probably looking for a starting role playing the 4.

Agreed. Would be a great get if the Jesse situation lingers (it won't). But he could also fill a big need either way - capable starter, rebounder, versatility. Only played about 23 minutes a game last year, so 10-12 at C, and another 8-10 at F?

Wow, that would make things really interesting if SU could get him up for a visit. He will get lots of attention. AW, will be big in this one. SEC $$ will be tough to beat though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom