2023-24 Portal Options | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

I lived in Ohio now for many years... I have never come across Half-Moon cookies here even once, much less of the immaculate Peter's level quality. They were always my favorite item from the bakery, even before I never knew I'd see them again in my adult life;)
Was in a bakery in NYC a few years ago and saw hey had half moons. Asked for one and the person behind the counter said "what's a half moon". Took me a second but then I said I meant a black and white (thanks Seinfeld).

You should have turned around and pulled your pants half down.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Former Fayetteville Mall employee representing here, then got a job at the baseball card store in the actual mall two weeks after getting hired at Peters and never looked back.
Me Too Omg GIF by Bounce
An ex girlfriend of mine used to work at the Weathervane at the Fayetteville Mall. I worked at a couple of places at Carousel Mall (J. Riggings and L&N Seafood). Working in a mall has its own little ecosystem.

Was in a bakery in NYC a few years ago and saw hey had half moons. Asked for one and the person behind the counter said "what's a half moon". Took me a second but then I said I meant a black and white (thanks Seinfeld).
I would’ve been over the counter in the blink of an eye. That’s an offense I cannot forgive.

El Ellis to Arky

Muss must want a new team every year and he will regret this transfer