2023-24 Portal Options | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

The more a player explores their options, unless they're that guy, staffs will offer the scholarship to someone else. However, with the portal, you literally have days to make a decision as opposed to HS where coaches will still keep a spot open as long as they can before putting feelers out there for other players.

What does this even mean? Slater is losing my respect by the minute with his nonsense.

Seems like someone snarky over the portal who would much rather be focused on HS recruiting.

This makes sense. Sounds like we want a C and Guard. I know we were on Hicks early but it looks like everyone is staying

What does this even mean? Slater is losing my respect by the minute with his nonsense.
Essentially you have to move quick and can’t be too picky in the portal since its always evolving. You identify a player that you have a need for (might not be the best player available) but then you either need to secure them quickly or move on quickly like in musical chairs.

It's time for him to move on. He'll be 24 at the end of next season.
24 going on 40. He'll be the first NBA player to retire due to age before he steps foot on an NBA court.

His stats did not improve at Oregon. They actually cratered.

Jon Rothstein

@JonRothstein
·
37m
Oregon's Quincy Guerrier tells me that he will transfer.

Who runs this Twitter account? That’s the dumbest idea I think I’ve heard on social media this week. Which is saying a lot.

Yeah there isn't a fit for him that I can see. His shooting and ball handling has not improved and he doesn't want to be a guy who mixes it up inside...

Yeah there isn't a fit for him that I can see. His shooting and ball handling has not improved and he doesn't want to be a guy who mixes it up inside...

Exactly... don't want Benny anywhere near his azz...