2023-24 Portal Options | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Oduro to Providence. Kadin Shedric, 6'11 center for UVA is in the portal. Come on Jesse, make up your mind so SU can move on. Shedric is a stud. Surprised he's leaving UVA.
You're not wrong. Need to make moves over the next couple weeks and cant be staying in limbo forever. If you cant promise a starting spot its going to be hard to get an impact guy

Justin Moore's name keeps popping up like we are expecting to land him. He isn't even in the portal and I haven't seen anything to indicate he's transferring. Am I missing something here?
Was just one of the rumors going around with the hire of straughn. Obviously would be awesome if true but at this point that's all it is. Other posters have heard it was someone else so who knows at this point. Would be nice just to get the official announcement of straughn and then go from there!

Justin Moore's name keeps popping up like we are expecting to land him. He isn't even in the portal and I haven't seen anything to indicate he's transferring. Am I missing something here?
Is Justin Moore a pipe dream? He’s not in the portal and nowhere has he been mentioned as leaving Villanova.

Is Justin Moore a pipe dream? He’s not in the portal and nowhere has he been mentioned as leaving Villanova.

So far we have no attrition beyond JBA, Symir and Joe. With Judah a real possibility to return plus adding JJ- until the frosh declare otherwise there is little room in the inn. I could see Moore coming and most everyone else, Jesse included, staying on.

Think he lost his starting spot mid year so UVA could play Vander Plas and Gardner together. Analytics had Shedrick being better for UVA lol

I know they went to a smaller 3 guard offense at some point. Then of course Vander Plas went down injured.

Think he lost his starting spot mid year so UVA could play Vander Plas and Gardner together. Analytics had Shedrick being better for UVA lol

That's interesting- I don't think he would be a first choice but not sure what Red is thinking at the 5 for his version of cuse hoops.

Keegan Records from Colgate hit the portal today. He didn’t play huge minutes there, so maybe he’d be amenable to splitting minutes with another big at Syracuse. Plus, he could give the staff some insight on how to stop the Red Raiders.

Oduro to Providence. Kadin Shedric, 6'11 center for UVA is in the portal. Come on Jesse, make up your mind so SU can move on. Shedric is a stud. Surprised he's leaving UVA.
Sorry but Shedrick is not a stud. I would call him serviceable but no more than that. He is a 10 and 6 or 7 kind of guy, ie ok but nothing special. He is quite limited offensively.