2023-24 Portal Options | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Interestingly, an Insider, when pressed for Syracuse info, tweeted a few weeks ago that Syracuse is talking to every center who portals. It's been incredibly quiet though and we haven't heard anything about visits. I wonder if they have something in the works that we're not realizing.
I don't thinks so because we would know about if they did. Think they will run back with what they've got. Why use all those scholarships.

He's a big boy, but let's get another 250lbs on him and he'll have a posse.

1683073556401.jpeg

Are we sure McLeod is much better than the bigs on our roster.
Dunno.
Player A per 100 Possessions
7.9 points/13.8 TRB/7.7 blocks, 14 PER, 11.2 PF

Player B per 100 Possessions
16.9 points/11.8 TRB/5.2 blocks, 15.5 PER, 4.9 PF

Dunno.
Player A per 100 Possessions
7.9 points/13.8 TRB/7.7 blocks, 14 PER, 11.2 PF

Player B per 100 Possessions
16.9 points/11.8 TRB/5.2 blocks, 15.5 PER, 4.9 PF
Hima vs McLeod?

Hima vs McLeod?
Yeah ... I was mostly interested in the foul rate per possession and wanted to see if it was because McLeod didn't play aggressively. But his numbers are pretty comparable for small sample sizes.

No idea what it's worth though.

Shoutout Jesse's dad for being a clown, too. Pisses me off more everyday reading this thread.

Getting OVs from a kid who rode the bench the last month of the season on a 9 win team because Mr. Edwards bought the snake oil from hillbillies.

Running down to last couple weeks. McLeod's the one. Getting a visit after he put his name in the portal a couple weeks ago is encouraging. He's probably motivated to get this completed and he wouldn't have made the visit if there wasn't serious interest on his part. Need to step up with our NIL and campus visit and close the deal.

The next bit of drama will be the PG spot and whether Mintz will return. I'm wondering if SU is telling a PG target to hold off until Mintz's status is known.

Running down to last couple weeks. McLeod's the one. Getting a visit after he put his name in the portal a couple weeks ago is encouraging. He's probably motivated to get this completed and he wouldn't have made the visit if there wasn't serious interest on his part. Need to step up with our NIL and campus visit and close the deal.

The next bit of drama will be the PG spot and whether Mintz will return. I'm wondering if SU is telling a PG target to hold off until Mintz's status is known.
He should be paying our collective to play here

Mccloud's not Jesse on the offensive end but he is more athletic than Hima. Will probably not be promised anything and it will be interesting to see how the Center competition plays out. I think McClouds upside is the highest but how reliable will he be from game to game?