2023-24 Portal | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

2 years, 2 transfers. Not sure if I would pursue here or not.
Ehh...if coaches wanted him I'd be all for it. Kid was a 5 star top 25 recruit. The talent is there and I want to stack talent! If there's issues they know about then obviously we should stay away.

Not sure if we need another WR but Meeks likes the idea.

1000006641.jpg

Some of these guys have been in college so long and played for so many teams that when I see their name pop up about a transfer I assume it’s their little brother or cousin.
Different sport, same family but that kid Hinson on Pitt yesterday was 24, playing Cuse guys that are 18-19, that was nuts to me. As the announcer said he is a grown man.

This one is worth watching.

Right now Miami has no QB. TVD left and they have not landed a replacement yet.

They were hoping to get Ward.

My understanding is that he has not signed with an agent yet and therefore could still play college ball but it will take a big package to get him to change his mind. Was listening to college sports radio (XM) and I think they said Cam can change his mind and return to play college ball but he has to decide by January 15th.

We play Miami this season so this could have a big impact on our game…..

Mammoth guy (6-6 340), starting R tackle for LSU. Wants to play Left tackle and Kelly likes the guy they have there. Portal. Sums up today's world in CFB. Even if LT isn't ideal at his size, he's probably better than a lot of left tackles out there (maybe ours too).
LT? I'd agree to let him play QB at SU if he wants. Get him here Fran!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom