2023-24 Portal | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

I was hoping this young man would make himself available.

Now that he's out there we should send the OC and OL coach to sell the offense and the program to him.

Oops...

Does JW need to reevaluate the budget for assistant coaches and support staff?
Have to get this kid, Robinson was his secondary recruiter and brown recruited him to Georgia.

Sorry but I'm a fan and for fans, all this garbage stinks. These kids all get a stipend that is much more comfortable than you think. If they want big money, then declare for the draft. NIL and the no wait transfer rule is destroying College football whether you want to believe it or not.
This stuff will sort out and settle down. Might take a couple of cycles but there will enough bad stories and there will enough real compensation data that rationality will be injected into the market.

Last edited:
When is the official last year of the Covid kids?
Freshman in 2020 (the Covid year, and not counted). 21, 22, 23, 24. So, I think next year's seniors will be the last group. Unless one of those 4 seasons was a redshirt? :confused:

Freshman in 2020 (the Covid year, and not counted). 21, 22, 23, 24. So, I think next year's seniors will be the last group. Unless one of those 4 seasons was a redshirt? :confused:

Yeah that's what I thought then you have the guys that also had injuries or some circumstance that seems to add a year.

1701906729145.png

A few of the Aggies defensive players in portal since Monday.. following Elijah Robinson.
Walter Nolen DL 5* Sophomore
Jardin Gilbert S 4* Junior
L T Overton DL 4* Sophomore
Fadil Diggs EDGE 4* Junior
The portal sure is a lot more exciting this year over last year. Is ok to dream now?

Last edited:
A few of the Aggies defensive players in portal since Monday.. following Elijah Robinson.
Walter Nolen DL 5* Sophomore
Jardin Gilbert S 4* Junior
L T Overton DL 4* Sophomore
Fadil Diggs EDGE 4* Junior
The portal sure is a lot more exciting this year over last year. Is ok to dream now?
Of course they're following him on social, he was their coach/recruiter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom