2023 Bowl Projections thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Bowl Projections thread

I think you're severely over estimating Louisville. They had a baby soft schedule
Ducked UNC, Clemson, and FSU until now.

They had a weird brainfart loss to Pitt but other than that were very good. They had the first regular season win against ND regular season for the ACC in like 7 years. Beat NC State on the road. Should have beaten Kentucky.

I hear what you guys are saying about the need for FSU to win, but I just can't root for them. I have such disdain for the criminoles. I hope they lose by 150.

Lots of projections had Birmingham for Syracuse last week after the Wake win. Does that seem to be cooling off? Tampa, Boston, or Annapolis is what I’m seeing in this thread. Always thought the Tampa game was in many ways better than the 11am Fenway game or Military Bowl even though it’s technically lower on pecking order.

Lots of projections had Birmingham for Syracuse last week after the Wake win. Does that seem to be cooling off? Tampa, Boston, or Annapolis is what I’m seeing in this thread. Always thought the Tampa game was in many ways better than the 11am Fenway game or Military Bowl even though it’s technically lower on pecking order.

Looking like Tampa or Boston

But now a lot of rumblings about us to Military

Military would be great for Cuse especially with DC alumni

It looks like Syracuse is playing in the Military Bowl.

Emily should have pointed out this is contingent on FSU winning Saturday.

She got confused on McMurphy, saying he was picking SU to the Armed Forces Bowl earlier this week. Don't believe that was the case. Brett was the first to have SU in Annapolis. There are links above on that.

Just comes down to if Charlotte (Mayo) takes VT. If they do, gives us a great chance at Military.

If they don't, Military would almost certainly take them and their DC fanbase of locusts (although in my older age I'm at peace with them, in the 90s and early 00s, I wished terrible things upon them).

Just comes down to if Charlotte (Mayo) takes VT. If they do, gives us a great chance at Military.

If they don't, Military would almost certainly take them and their DC fanbase of locusts (although in my older age I'm at peace with them, in the 90s and early 00s, I wished terrible things upon them).
I still do.

I still do.

Living and working among them, there are some really good people. And the end of the Beamer era has humbled them greatly. They don't walk around talking about (empty) trophy cases and national titles anymore.

Am I the only one who had to look up who UTSA is? I'm not too proud to admit it. :cool:

That was definitely the school's choice. Perhaps they were able to push for it.

It’d be cool to win whichever bowl we get and see it hanging up on the ROH with all the others.

This is a glorified exhibition in some ways...sure we want to win. The players probably want Tampa. If we could get matched up with a beatable team that is a huge bonus. I'd like to finish with a winning season.

I just hope we have enough starters that are going to suit up.

A new one from college football news

RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl
Thursday, December 21, 2023
8:00 pm ET, ESPN
FAU Stadium, Boca Raton, FL
Last Season: Toledo 21, Liberty 19
Bowl Ties: Group of Five vs Group of Five
Bowl Projection: Syracuse vs SMU
Giddy up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members