2023 Horse Racing | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Horse Racing

Belmont is planning a major construction project after the 24 race so Toga and Aqueduct were mentioned as possible sites.

yup.. The track will not be able to hold fans for an event like that.

I didn't see that. Do you have a link? They would have to open the infield or be happy with "only" 50,000 fans.

Belmont will be under renovations.

Watched it live as a little kid and still recognized that it was a performance I would probably never see again and I haven't. Sham picked the wrong time to be a 3 year old - give him credit for taking on Big Red but wow...unforgettable.

Belmont will be under renovations.
I know the renovations have been planned but interesting time to be spending big on horse racing venues. I fear for the future of the sport and like the NCAA - nobody to blame but themselves.

Hoping Forte regresses again after the issues today. Betting Against Pletcher today.

Anyone having any luck today? I had the tri for a buck in the Jaipur. Other than that just the usual near misses. Still undecided on the Belmont.

Alive in the late p5 with some good cover in the final 2 races (with a lot of others). Hoping something long surfaces in the next 2. Cody’s wish was outstanding.

Speaking of horses.. Its almost that time of yr.. Anyone of any new things to take in around Saratoga this yr?
Saratoga bucket hat giveaway on Friday 8/19. Should be popular. Also no more clubhouse upcharge. All the riffraff will be running around there. Extremely not happy.

Play the on track low rollers contest - my buddy runs it.

Saratoga bucket hat giveaway on Friday 8/19. Should be popular. Also no more clubhouse upcharge. All the riffraff will be running around there. Extremely not happy.
yeah that is interesting.. wonder why the change after all these years?

Looks like a bunch of off turf racing first weekend at Saratoga, weather looks questionable at best

Just got tomorrow's Form. It's officially summer when "They're off in the Schuylerville!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom