2023 Maui Classic | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Maui Classic

Floated this by my wife yesterday, and met zero resistance. Return to Maui, hell yes, she was upset it would not be this year. Looks like the whole darn family wants to go.

Looks like your into fishing this along with some scuba diving are on our families plans for this trip!

Despite the outcome(s) this past year Atlantis was a blast and look forward to more of the same in Maui!

Looks like your into fishing this along with some scuba diving are on our families plans for this trip!

Despite the outcome(s) this past year Atlantis was a blast and look forward to more of the same in Maui!
My avatar is from last trip to Maui classic in 2013. Catching a good size Wahoo off Oahu. Stayed for two weeks, one week in Waikiki, but much preferred Maui.

Floated this by my fiancé as an early 30th birthday present. Met with a lot of skepticism. Luckily have another year and a half to work on my pitch. I feel like I’m trying to land a 5 star
Might be a sign of an unhappy future

An Upstate NY Yahoo caught a Wahoo off of Oahu. I think there may be a marketing campaign or two there somewhere.
Wahoo are called Ono in Hawaii, but I did not think most would know them by their Hawaiian name. Your alliteration would not work with the local nomenclature.

Floated this by my fiancé as an early 30th birthday present. Met with a lot of skepticism. Luckily have another year and a half to work on my pitch. I feel like I’m trying to land a 5 star
Do not play up the tournament too much, but emphasize that the view from Kanapali beach is truly romantic and one of the gorgeous places on planet earth, beautiful with the islands of Lanai to the left and Molokai to the right making an idyll of paradise. Oh and by the way we will watch a couple of games for a couple hours, no big deal.

what's the seating capacity ? and what could possibly go wrong ?

KyQEW-1572536161-1762-quizzes-bb.jpg

the curse of tiki mayben episode

Last edited:
Well, that’s pretty much seals the return of JAB next year. There is no way he and Julie are missing a trip to Hawaii.

I mean, I’m serious what I’m saying this is the clearest indication that he’s returning next year.

SU, Gonzaga, UCLA, Tennessee, Kansas, Marquette, Purdue, Chaminade. We might be lucky to win one game.

I just read thru the email and did a dummy reservation. Airfare, hotel and tix comes to about $4,000 per person. I’ll be setting up a gofundme.

Well, that’s pretty much seals the return of JAB next year. There is no way he and Julie are missing a trip to Hawaii.

I mean, I’m serious what I’m saying this is the clearest indication that he’s returning next year.

Yeah. Might be attractive for Joe and Jesse too.

That is a loaded field. Everyone on the list is hoping they get SU first. It doesn’t matter who comes back.

We’ve known we were in the Maui classic for almost a year though.

SU, Gonzaga, UCLA, Tennessee, Kansas, Marquette, Purdue, Chaminade. We might be lucky to win one game.
Bring back Judah, Brown, Taylor and Bell as the cornerstones and roll from there. Let Weitsman hit the portal with $$$ to bring in an impact center and another player or two (Adams?) and we’ll be ready to roll. I also expect Copeland to make a sophomore jump if he sticks it out (which I think he will).

Haha I was told at Atlantis that we were going to Maui in 2023 and the JB would still be coaching. There was no way he was missing a last trip there.

It felt cool typing “I was told.” I should get some sources beyond drinking buddies in different countries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom