2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

Is it stupid to wonder if Delaware could beat Duke? How the heck is Delaware the “16” seed?

That Marist team is not very good. Good for the MAAC but not the rest of D 1. Delaware is good and has some talented players but I don't think they can stay with Duke. Stonybrook gave em a tough game in the CAA final last Sunday. They held the lead all game but it was a good game. They can compete and won't get beat up by Duke but will probably lose by 4 or 5 goals I think. SU would beat Delaware I think. Would be a good game but SU can beat them. There like a Denver type level team. There good but not beating the top teams. SU would make Marist look like St Bonny's. Hobart would beat Marist by 4 or 5 easy. Rutgers blew em out the first game of season.

That Marist team is not very good. Good for the MAAC but not the rest of D 1. Delaware is good and has some talented players but I don't think they can stay with Duke. Stonybrook gave em a tough game in the CAA final last Sunday. They held the lead all game but it was a good game. They can compete and won't get beat up by Duke but will probably lose by 4 or 5 goals I think. SU would beat Delaware I think. Would be a good game but SU can beat them. There like a Denver type level team. There good but not beating the top teams. SU would make Marist look like St Bonny's. Hobart would beat Marist by 4 or 5 easy. Rutgers blew em out the first game of season.
Duke beat Denver 14-13 in ot. (in Durham) earlier in the season.

Duke beat Denver 14-13 in ot. (in Durham) earlier in the season.
Yes but Duke wasn't playing the same early in season as they were the end. They lost to Jacksonville too, If Duke played Denver tomo it would not be a 1 goal game. SU played Duke to OT early in season too. Delaware is a good team and will compete with Duke but there not on Duke's level. Duke should handle em and not stress.

Is it stupid to wonder if Delaware could beat Duke? How the heck is Delaware the “16” seed?

Can we get the long pole face off wing? That was some serious speed/hustle on the faceoff gb.

Fv7-FBvWwAAtmix

The Uniforms don't look real good.

UVa up 5-2 end of first.
Dickson set UVa's all-time single season goal scoring record (beating Knight), then added one.

*Weather Delay*

Utah defense making it way too easy for the Irish offense.

Long pole to long pole goal, just way too easy for the Irish.

8-0 Irish, end of the first. Utah with only three shots for the quarter.

Last edited:
Utah defense making it way too easy for the Irish offense.
These games just confirm how weak the lower conferences are. Utah, Richmond and Bryant are not even close to playoff caliber IMO. Delaware may also belong in that category but we will see if they can be respectable against Duke tomorrow. Those are 4 spots which ideally should be taken by better teams.
But I know...I'm wasting my breath

I would love to see Michigan and Penn State win tomorrow. Maybe even further.
Wow. I completely forgot about Penn State. I only went there for grad school. Seems like a natural choice for me.

I can’t stand Michigan’s lacrosse team for some reason. They just rub me the wrong way.

12-3 Irish, end of second. Utah defense settled and made it tough for most of the quarter, but then fell apart in the last two minutes. Utah offense scored 3 in a row and seemed to have momentum but they started to settle for poor outside shots that Entenmann has been easily saving.

Chris Cotter must be the worst announcer in the world of college lacrosse. Gets his facts wrong (no, Georgetown isn't on a 7 goal run) and with no shot clock on the screen almost never tells the viewer how much time is left on it. The SU grads (Anish, Jay & Drew) are far better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom