2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

wow what a game. Well done job army. Army is one of the teams i always always dread when they play cuse. Even if think cuse is better just know always know army is gonna battle and give ya hard fought game. They are well coached well discipline well conditioned n just always go all out for every single play. Congrats to army on big win and well played game.

Also well fought game by maryland and it’s players. To john tillman bye bye tillman have fun sitting at home now. Mean no disrespect toward maryland players only to tillman. Can’t stand tillman think he is a good coach but also scumbag at times and tries some sneaky cheap tricks with rules being on rule committee and shows poor sportsmanship or just morals at times. Maryland players all respect for you but can’t stand your coach.

Said it before start of tounry one team would not want to play is army. As us cuse fans know army well and they always come to play. Their coach just amazing and even if talent level isn’t as high as other teams their still gonna make you earn a win against them. Nothing but major respect for army and its program. Congrats black knights and thank you also for serving and protecting this country.

Also well fought game by maryland and it’s players. To john tillman bye bye tillman have fun sitting at home now. Mean no disrespect toward maryland players only to tillman. Can’t stand tillman think he is a good coach but also scumbag at times and tries some sneaky cheap tricks with rules being on rule committee and shows poor sportsmanship or just morals at times. Maryland players all respect for you but can’t stand your coach.
That stall game against SU was a disgrace to the sport. I have never respected Tillman after that effort.

I was there in the dome in 2010 when Devin Lynch broke Syracuse’s heart and I was at Foxboro when Tillman choked the life out of the game of lacrosse I was so very happy to see Army win this game
Yeah, I was in Gillette that day, too.

Brutal, just brutal.
1684068683529.gif

Wish Yale didn't choke I had the other 3 correct. I kind of like Bryant too for an upset today.

I won't be asking you for betting advice - Hop destroyed Bryant :cool:
Bryant’s goalie made some nice saves early and Hop hit a few posts. I was hoping for a better result but it was clear that the Bulldogs were not in the same class as the Blue Jays today

Is it stupid to wonder if Delaware could beat Duke? How the heck is Delaware the “16” seed?

Just thought this deserved a second reading.

That was another fun game to watch. Glad psu pulled it out. They struggled early and faceoffs hard to come by and isn’t gonna get any easier with army. Psu bettter come out fast. The slow starts they like is eventually gonna go against them. Congrats for psu going zone also. That really changed the game. Funny how going zone can confuse a team for bit or even shut them down. Almost like was calling that at times during season lol. Grant princeton doesn’t have the snipers as some teams do that can beat zone. But still throwing a zone does work at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom