2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

that jake taylor goal tho nice had to be saved. Nunes guess low n was wrong. Also schutz with that dive where got stone was change in game. Dude pushed it right away gets stoned n and scores n scores again to tie it. Also petey just struggled at x n lars refused to give him breather. Lamest chip ever duke vs dame rather watch paint dry.

Norte Dame was on a mission but Virginia had ice water in their veins. Still, Notre Dame would not be denied @sportscliches

players-on-virginia-bench-react-to-a-play-during-the-first-half-of-a-college-basketball-game-against-syracuse-in-the-regional-finals-of-the-ncaa-tournament-sunday-march-27-2016-in-chicago-ap-photonam-y-huh-2N00KXY.jpg

When was the last time UVA lost in overtime in a semifinal?

They didn't get screwed. It was just horseplay.
i was rooting for them plus their underdog. Why would ya want duke to win another one or notre dame to get their first? Yes penn state got screwed after playing their balls off and wasn’t fair to lose that way. Really main thing is makes sport look bad that a clear in crease counts as goal with no replay on second biggest stage of college lacrosse. Everyone watch that game realize fast wasn’t a legit goal and everyone knows it but cause ncaa likes being lame by not having replays or reviews on such big stage. I will bet now their will be hard push for reviews in playoffs of this kind of stuff.

I would rather of penn state make their first ever title game and win their first ever title game. They play with a tremendous amount of grit and heart. Something feel a lot of teams lack. They knew they were underdogs and talks they be blown out or lose by no less then 4-5 goals. Yet they came in played hell of a game never quit and to lose on such a bad call is disgrace and just heart breaking no matter what team it was.

i was rooting for them plus their underdog. Why would ya want duke to win another one or notre dame to get their first? Yes penn state got screwed after playing their balls off and wasn’t fair to lose that way. Really main thing is makes sport look bad that a clear in crease counts as goal with no replay on second biggest stage of college lacrosse. Everyone watch that game realize fast wasn’t a legit goal and everyone knows it but cause ncaa likes being lame by not having replays or reviews on such big stage. I will bet now their will be hard push for reviews in playoffs of this kind of stuff.
I don't understand why they reviewed the non-goal at the end of the Army game but did not review that goal?

I won't be watching lacrosse on Monday.

I really don't know why that announcer was acting like PSU beating Duke would have been one of the biggest final four upsets in lacrosse history. #5 beating #1 is an upset, but doesn't seem particularly big.

The fact ncaa listed the rules shortly after shows what’s a joke they are. Yes can list the rules but also should of said this was blown call and we will make sure change rules so this never happens again. But they didn’t cause their a disgrace.

Classic college crosse trying to include a play from the quarter finals 4 years ago in this. UVA would have had the ball back with 90 seconds to try and score if that call was made correctly and it was the quarter finals. It did not decide the game. Totally different from an overtime call where the game ends immediately based on the call and it’s Memorial Day weekend.

Classic college crosse trying to include a play from the quarter finals 4 years ago in this. UVA would have had the ball back with 90 seconds to try and score if that call was made correctly and it was the quarter finals. It did not decide the game. Totally different from an overtime call where the game ends immediately based on the call and it’s Memorial Day weekend.
On the other hand, I have never seen a ball that hit the crossbar so obviously called a goal, where as I have seen a fair number goals where players stepped on the crease line.

Last edited:
On the other hand, I have never seen a ball that hit the crossbar so obviously called a goal, where as I have seen a fair number goals where players stepped on the crease line.
Oh yes it was a far more horrific call than a standard crease violation. But it did not decide the game. UVA had backup off the pipe and would have had the ball with 90 seconds left to try and score. The way their offense was playing at the end of that game another goal from them was a strong possibility.

Oh yes it was a far more horrific call than a standard crease violation. But it did not decide the game. UVA had backup off the pipe and would have had the ball with 90 seconds left to try and score. The way their offense was playing at the end of that game another goal from them was a strong possibility.
No it might not have decided the game is all one can say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom