2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

I think he can land in the crease after the goal scores, just as long as he's not in the "goal mouth circle". Especially if he's pushed.

But his foot was blatantly on the line before he released the shot.

Correct, this trips up officials sometimes and may have here

Best Ref in Lax
It was Matt Palumb who was the referee on the near side on the last play. May have been too far back to see Leadmon's foot in the crease. The topside ref who was closer may have only been looking for whether the player landed in the goalmouth but he was closer to see if Leadmon's foot was in the crease. Which official has responsibility to see if the shooter was in the crease? Or do both?

We could automatically replay every goal scored in the last 2 minutes, but that would be a momentum killer if the team that was behind was making a charge.

I thought the crease call on Williams was suspect too.

Psu played well. Dukes defense was a mess. Looked like ours. Sliding to non dangerous players. Getting caught in space/half way. Not going hard when sliding. Quite poor.

It was Matt Palumb who was the referee on the near side on the last play. May have been too far back to see Leadmon's foot in the crease. The topside ref who was closer may have only been looking for whether the player landed in the goalmouth but he was closer to see if Leadmon's foot was in the crease. Which official has responsibility to see if the shooter was in the crease? Or do both?
I would think the two below.. they are right there and they call the goals and fouls.. any one of them can call it, but I would think the top ref would have a harder time seeing it

pat kavanagh faking another injury because he's losing his matchup for the second straight week?

ND with the poster child example of what not to do with a 1 min man up. Good lord

Let's have a legit goal decide this one. Hopefully by Virginia

Hate to cast stones with SUs recent lack of success but that's a terrible loss by Virginia. Had the game multiple times. Also I think it's clear Tiffany ran LaSalla into the ground, dudes a shadow of himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom